There are many budget-friendly and simple solutions for remodeling your shower room in your bathroom. Shower kits offer an option to upgrade your bathroom. It is difficult to know which shower kits are best to buy. However, check out these reviews for ideas on some of the kits available.
1. Swanstone Veritek 5-panel bathtub wall kit, white
This bathtub wall kit from Swanstone is designed for 32 inch long and 60 inch high shower rooms. This kit contains a back panel, two corner panels, two side panels and two apron strips. The back has an integrated soap dish. The side walls each have a built-in shelf for storage.
This product is made from Veritek, which has no surface coating that tears or flakes off. Color-coordinated silicone rounds off your newly installed shower panels.
- Designed for 32-inch x 60-inch spaces
- Contains 5 panels and 2 apron strips
- Comes with color-coordinated silicone
- Made from Veritek
- The installation requires 2 people because the panels are bulky and heavy
2. Transolid Expressions 3-panel shower set, white
This shower set is made of scratch-resistant molded material that is hygienic and dirt-repellent. The Transolid kit contains the three-part wall panels and two corner cladding parts. You will also receive 4 tubes of silicone glue.
This kit is easy to install and can even be cut to size if it’s too big for your room. You can stick these panels directly onto your existing shower surface. The outer edges of these wall panels are made in the factory so that you do not have to add any additional corner cladding.
- Designed to fit 32 inch by 60 inch spaces
- Made of compressed molding material
- Scratch resistant
- Is installed over the existing surface
- Board edges can easily flake off during installation
3. Sterling Accord Standard Fit shower set with seat, white
This shower set fits in a room of 36 x 60 inches. It has a geometric design on the back wall that gives the shower surround visual depth. The high-gloss Vikrell material offers a smooth and easy-to-clean surface.
This kit includes a 12 inch seat that can be positioned on either side of the shower. You can even remove the seat completely if you want to enlarge the shower room. Caulkless seams and walls that snap together make installing this shower set child’s play.
- Fits in a 36 x 60 inch room
- Geometric design
- Vikrell material
- Includes a shower seat
- Sealless seams
- The panels are bulky and require multiple people during installation
4. DreamLine Cornerview framed sliding shower, chrome and white
Take your bathroom to a whole new level with this Cornerview shower cabin. This product fits in a 36 x 36 inch shower cubicle and has thick, clear tempered glass panes. The full length door has a magnetic lock for a watertight lock.
There are two sliding panels and two stationary panels that meet to create the corner opening for entry into the shower cubicle. The acrylic finish is scratch and dirt repellent and turns your bathroom into an exotic oasis.
- Designed for a 36 inch by 36 inch corner shower stall
- Has tempered glass panes
- Full length door with magnetic lock
- Acrylic finish
- Difficult and time consuming to install
5. DreamLine Prime Semi-Frameeless sliding shower made of frosted glass, chrome and white
This DreamLine shower cubicle kit has frosted glass panes that offer privacy when showering. The kit is supplied with a shower cubicle and shower tray. The middle opening has a double sliding door, which makes this the ideal solution for smaller rooms.
The frosted glass panes are made of high quality tempered ¼ inch glass. The glossy acrylic finish on the back walls is both scratch and dirt resistant. The shower tray has a non-slip texture to avoid falls. Turn your bathroom into a relaxing oasis with this shower set.
- Features tempered ¼ inch frosted glass
- Includes the shower cubicle and the base
- Acrylic finish
- Scratch and dirt repellent
- Textured floor
- Frosted glass requires special cleaning
6. Sterling Accord shower set for 48 inch x 36 inch space, biscuit
This sterling shower set is made of solid Vikrell material. It is a 4-part shower set with a modular structure. Each panel has a high-gloss finish that offers a smooth and easy-to-clean surface.
This shower set has sealing seams and wall panels that snap together during installation. An audible click indicates that the walls are properly installed. There are recessed shelves and the surface is slightly curved to provide more shower space.
- Designed to fit a 48 inch by 36 inch space
- Biscuit color
- Sealless seams
- High quality
- The installation requires 2 people due to the bulky and heavy panels
7. Ove Decors Breeze shower set with sliding glass door
The Ove Decors Breeze shower set contains a base, 2 walls and a sliding door made of clear glass. The shower door is reversible so that you can open it either on the right or left, depending on how your house is arranged.
The door glass is 6 mm thick and hardened to prevent breakage. The passage through the door opening is approximately 18.75 inches. This kit fits in a 31 x 31 inch bathroom. With a 5 year warranty, you can’t go wrong choosing this product.
- Fits in a 31 inch bathroom
- 6mm tempered glass door
- Reversible shower door
- 5 year guarantee
- Installation instructions are not very clear
frequently asked Questions
F: What is a shower set?
A: A shower set contains everything you need to create a shower room in your bathroom. The kit includes the shower tray and solid side panels. In some kits you also get a special shower door.
F: What is the best material for shower screens?
A: Acrylic is probably the best and most economical material for a shower installation. It requires the least maintenance and usually has a glossy finish, making it very easy to clean. It is also a durable material, so there is little risk of damage to the walls or the base with prolonged use.
There are many types of shower kits. To choose the right one, you need to decide what type of space you have and what type of shower you want. If you’ve chosen a walk-in shower, you’ll need to look for the best walk-in shower sets. Once you’ve selected a product and installed it in your home, you’ll love the improved bathroom results.