Since its arrival, Realme has not ceased its efforts to expand its mobile catalog, such as the recent launch of realme X3 or the realme X50 5G. However, the firm also focuses on offering improvements and adjustments in terms of its software, and for this it has wanted to ask its user community what improvements they would add to realme UI in the future, and the result is these 8 great innovations that will reach mobile realme.
The community has offered many proposals to the company, but finally, and thanks to the votes of the users, there have been 8 changes that will come soon to realme smartphones and that will allow them to get more out of these smartphones. It will even help improve the personalization layer as well, really ui, so you can compete from you to you against MIUI or EMUI, among others.
The 100 Pioneer Challenge Launched by the Chinese company, it allowed users to comment on the features they want to see implemented for the real user interface, and the result of that vote is already known. Therefore, below you can see the 8 novelties that will reach mobile phones Really in the near future.
It may interest you | All new realme devices arriving in Spain: from realme Watch to realme Buds Air Neo.
Some functions voted by the community that will come soon to realme UI
The final result of the votes by the manufacturer’s user community has served to know the 8 functions that will be part of realme UI in future updates, and are the following:
- Ultra energy saving mode, which will allow you to maximize the battery of the mobile in situations where the battery is low.
- Function that allows users to set an alarm when the charge reaches a set percentage level or is fully charged.
- What’s new in the App Gallery, such as new options for converting to PDF and direct printing.
- Wi-Fi sharing using QR code.
- Allows the use of third-party icons.
- New battery graphs to show charge and discharge status.
- Function that allows you to block important notifications in the status bar to avoid accidentally dismissing them.
- Function to change the color of the alternate settings.
Furthermore, it should be noted that users who have recommended these ideas will be rewarded with a realme X50 Pro each. These new realme UI features will come in future updatesAlthough the company has already confirmed that this will take time to ensure that they arrive in the best conditions, they have not yet offered a specific launch date at the moment.
Join our Telegram channel to stay on top of all the latest Android hours. If you prefer, you can also insurers on Instagram.