Both smart watches and bracelets have become accessories that complement phones. But not all products of this type seek that, some want to replace them, even on certain occasions.
Nubia Watch, the successor to the Nubia Alpha
In early 2019 Nubia presented us with an extremely eye-catching watch, the Nubia Alpha. It stood out above all for its rough design but also for its spectacular screen. It even had a camera on the front and we were able to test it.
Is it a watch, a mobile …? We tested the Nubia Alpha
The nubia Alpha is a strange experiment reminiscent of the past. Watch, mobile, with camera … We tested it to see if it was worth it.
He Nubia Watch It is the successor of this model, and elements have been simplified and eliminated, although it is still an extremely striking device.
Nubia Watch Features
- screen: 4.01-inch flexible OLED with 960 x 192 px resolution.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100.
- RAM: 1 GB.
- Storage: 8 GB.
- Camera: 5 Mpx with f / 2.2 aperture.
- Battery: 420 mAh.
- Weight: 98 grams.
- Dimensions: 125 x 41.5 x 14.2 mm
- Sensors and connections: WiFi, Bluetooth, accelerometer, gyroscope, heart rate sensor, WiFi, Bluetooth, version with eSIM.
- Others: resistant to dust and water, wireless charging, fast charging, different straps …
Without camera, but with a better design
This model dispenses with elements such as the camera, which do not make much sense in the watch. Keep betting on a 4-inch screen with OLED technology and extremely curved.
The battery is smaller, 420 mAh, and is able to work as a clock thanks to the eSIM that even has 4G.
Price and availability
This watch has been presented in China at a price of 1799 yuan, just over 200 euros in exchange. It does not seem likely that it will be seen in other markets.