The FRITZ! Repeater 3000 has become AVM’s most advanced and most interesting repeater. The German company surprised us last year with the launch of this model in the Spanish market, and today we can say, without fear of being wrong, that remains one of the strongest options on the market, thanks to its excellent set of features and fantastic software level support.
Externally the FRITZ! Repeater 3000 maintains classic design and color play and characteristic of AVM solutions, which means that we have a predominant white accompanied by shades of red, a combination that allows it to fit seamlessly into any environment. On the front it presents an indicator of Wi-Fi signal strength that will help us place it in the right place, and also a button that makes it easy to connect and integrate into our network in seconds, and without effort.
The FRITZ! Repeater 3000 is a State-of-the-art, high-performance Wi-Fi repeater featuring a tri-band configuration, which means that you are prepared to manage a large number of devices simultaneously while maintaining a high level of performance. Interesting, right? Well wait, there is still more, and this model is ready to create a network Wi-Fi Mesh, and works seamlessly with routers supplied by such popular companies as Movistar (Telefónica) and Vodafone-ONO.
Free performance, support, reliability and updates. AMV is aware, from its beginnings, of the importance of combining good hardware and good software. As a result, FRITZ! OS was born, a Linux-based operating system that, as our regular readers will know, receives regular updates that introduce new functions, improve performance and security, and create significant added value. Not long ago we had a chance to talk about FRITZ! OS 7.20, the latest update released by AVM.
Specifications of the AVM FRITZ! Repeater 3000
- High-performance Wi-Fi Mesh repeater ideal for multi-device environments.
- It works in triple band: one of 5 GHz (2 × 2) at a speed of 866 Mbps, another band of 5 GHz (4 × 4) at 1,733 Mbps and a band of 2.4 GHz (2 × 2) at 400 Mbps .
- Supports Wi-Fi 4 and Wi-Fi 5.
- It integrates WPS, allowing us to integrate it into our network in seconds at the touch of a button.
- It has the technologies “band steering”, “AP steering”, “crossband repeating” and “self-healing”, which means that it automatically adjusts the connection according to the distance to achieve the best possible performance, and in case of loss The signal automatically repairs the connection.
- It integrates two Gigabit LAN ports for wired connections.
- Efficient design: offers a high level of performance while maintaining low energy consumption.
- It integrates perfectly into small spaces, thanks to its small size (measuring 8.8 x 13.6 x 18.4 cm).
- It has an LED lighting system that visualizes the intensity of the signal and facilitates the identification of the optimal place of placement.
- Seamlessly integrates with FRITZ! Apps and FRITZ! Box.
- WPA2 encryption for a secure connection.
- Price: 137.45 euros.
The conclusion that we can draw is simple, the FRITZ! Repeater 3000 is a first-class Wi-Fi repeater that stands out for its wide range of features and high performance, and which also has supported by AVM. The latter is very important, since it means that you will receive firmware updates and that it will have good support throughout its useful life.
Without a doubt a very solid value. Remember that you can extend your Wi-Fi Mesh network with the FRITZ! Repeater 3000 and with the other high-performance repeaters that AVM sellsAmong which we can highlight the FRITZ! Repeater 2400, a high performance model that is capable of working at a maximum of 2,333 Mbps.