I think you’ll understand the frustration when trying to put all of your computer equipment on your desk without causing a mess:
Finding the perfect gaming desk is a lot harder than it seems! But why?
The problem is that so many different gaming desks are available online. This makes us unsure which type of desk best suits our requirements.
We decided to help solve the problem by creating a guide that shows you the top 20 gaming desks on Amazon.
Through thorough research and testing of gaming desks, we narrowed down the top 20. These gaming desks are divided into six categories and show you the best desks for every purpose.
Here is our shortlist of the 20 best gaming desks on Amazon.
Best budget gaming desks
Best mid-range gaming desks
The most attractive gaming desks
Best gaming desks for storage
Best portable gaming desks
Best gaming desks for multiple monitors
Best budget gaming desks
1 Ameriwood Home Dakota L-shaped desk with bookshelves
The Ameriwood Home Dakota L-shaped desk is probably the cheapest gaming desk you can find online.
It has a large table surface. You have enough space to house the keyboard, mouse, monitor and computer case. You still have room to work on other tasks without having to move things.
(3.7 / 5)
- Thanks to the large workspace, you can easily place your computer in a part of the desk. You can leave others open to read, write notes, or do other work.
- There are two open shelves on the desk side where books or accessories can be stored.
- The desk is available in different colors – espresso, black ebony ash and white with Sonoma oak.
- The desk can carry up to 100 pounds.
- Due to its L-shaped nature, the desk fits easily in the smallest space.
- Two people are required to set up the desk.
- The edges of the desk are very sharp.
2 Z-Line Claremont desk
The Z-Line Claremont Desk has a very simple design. It is a straight desk that gives you enough space to get your computer setup going. It also has a neat pull-out compartment for the keyboard and mouse.
The glass plate on the desk gives it a very nice look. It is the type of desk that combines style and functionality for the modern player.
(4.4 / 5)
- The Z-Line Claremont Desk has a pull-out compartment where you can place your keyboard and mouse if you want.
- Made from real wood veneer.
- Features a 6 mm smoked tempered safety glass that is very durable and looks amazing.
- It offers a spacious work area.
- The desk is not L-shaped, which is a big disadvantage for gamers. While you can get the setup up and running, there’s a lot of space that you’d get with the L-shaped desks.
- Even if you have help, it can take more than an hour for this desk to set up. The instructions were a little difficult to follow.
3 Topsky Computer Desk Deep L-shaped Desk Corner Workstation Bevel Edge Design
The Topsky L-shaped computer table and workstation are an impressive product that would satisfy the most passionate gamers and computer users.
Whether you want to play games and watch media with your setup, the Topsky can do the job.
The item is available in two versions – oak and walnut.
(4.5 / 5)
- Comes with a one year warranty.
- Features a bevelled edge design that makes the desk look more stylish than some other desks on the market.
- A very spacious desk that can serve as a computer desk and regular desk – or can be used to set up multiple monitors.
- Setup is straightforward. Setup should take less than 30 minutes.
- Expect wear and tear given the thinness of the desk and its legs. The desk may not be as durable as some others.
- The desk has no storage space on the sides.
4 Z-Line Belaire glass L-shaped computer table
The L-shaped Z-Line Belaire glass computer table has a full glass surface, which gives it an advantage over some other desks in this category.
It is an L-shaped desk that offers so much space to work. Whether you have one or three monitors, everything should fit well on this desk.
Because of its metal frame, durability shouldn’t be a problem.
(4.4 / 5)
- Made from 6mm / 5mm tempered glass.
- Contains a pull-out keyboard shelf. With a keyboard without a key, a mouse also fits on the compartment.
- There is a tiny shelf on the left that is perfect for additional monitors or accessories.
- Has a very stable metal frame and reinforced plates on the welded joints.
- The way the desk is set up means that you can easily place three monitors on the different surfaces and still have space!
- As a glass desk, you have to pay attention to the cleanliness of the surfaces. The glass stains slightly. Finger and hand spots are visible in the sunlight.
- The desk is very heavy, at around 96 pounds. You need someone else’s help to set up the desk.
5 Techni Mobili Deluxe L-shaped corner desk made of tempered milk glass with pull-out keyboard
The Techni Mobili L-shaped computer table is a powerful option for those worried about damaging the more fragile desks on the market.
It has an 8 mm tempered safety glass on the top and a scratch-resistant steel frame. The legs made of PVC laminate veneer are moisture-resistant.
Due to the spacious L-shaped design, installing multiple monitors is not a problem. Or you can use a one-monitor setup on the right side and leave the left side open for other purposes.
- Damage is not a problem thanks to the robust 8 mm safety glass made of hardened frosted glass on the top of the desk. If you don’t smash the desk with your fist or heavy objects, it will remain intact for years.
- The steel frame is scratch-resistant and the legs are moisture-resistant. Even if you spill something on your desk, its appearance or functionality should not be permanently affected.
- It comes with a pull-out keyboard tray that can be placed on the other side of the desk if necessary. This function makes the desk perfect for left-handed or right-handed people.
- The desk comes with a five-year warranty.
- The desk weighs more than 110 pounds. It is certainly very robust and may not be suitable for users who are looking for something light and light.
Best mid-range gaming desks
1 Defy desk height adjustable standing desk
This Defy Desk product has a very unique design compared to other gaming desks. It has a height-adjustable upper part and a separate area for keyboard, mouse and other accessories.
The desk can be moved depending on the height of your chair. You can even set up the desk so that you can stand while you work or play your games!
(4.8 / 5)
- With a fully height-adjustable design, it is a sitting and standing desk that is unique in the gaming market. Sitting for hours can be problematic for our health, and such a desk would allow you to use your setup comfortably while standing.
- With the two-tier level, the top tier is perfect for your laptop, monitors, and other important items. The second layer is perfect for keyboard, mouse, phone and other items.
- With a smooth and shiny back, the desk would look great in any type of bedroom or study decor.
- Desk space can be a problem. The top layer is large enough for two monitors, but is not suitable for working on other things. For example, you may not have enough space to put a notebook and write something while your computer setup is still there.
- The desk can only carry up to 38 pounds, which means you have to be careful what you put on it.
2 Leick Corner Computer and Desk, Chocolate Oak Finish
A corner desk could be just what your room needs, especially if you have space issues. The Leick Corner computer and desk combine incredible aesthetics with practical advantages for gamers.
If you are looking for an elegant and affordable gaming desk where you can keep your computer case in a convenient place, this is the article for you.
(4.7 / 5)
- The desk is shaped so that it fits into every corner of a room.
- This chocolate oak finish desk is something this desk has in abundance. There are also black, burnished oak, dark oak and Mission oak surfaces.
- This table made of real hardwood lasts for years.
- It has a pull-out drawer that you can use to store or place your keyboard.
- There are two sections below that you can use for storage. Each section can fit into a full size computer case.
- The table top of the desk is not the most spacious. It is sufficient to accommodate two monitors, a keyboard and a mouse – but not much else. When you use your keyboard on the table, you have no place for a notepad or anything else.
- It’s a very high desk, which means you’ll need a larger office or game chair unless you want an uncomfortable gaming experience.
3 Bestar corner switch Hampton
The Bestar Hampton L-shaped gaming desk is the perfect combination of style and space. The desk with sand granite and charcoal is as beautiful as it is solid.
The L-shaped design ensures that space is not a problem for players who want the complete setup in their room.
(4.2 / 5)
- The sand granite and charcoal finish gives the desk an elegant look that would not be missing in any room or study.
- The design of the desk ensures that there is an upper area where you can place one or two monitors and a keyboard shelf for the mouse and keyboard.
- The two sides of the desk offer enough space for other monitors, game accessories, speakers or paperwork.
- The desk is a mammoth 175 pounds.
- Many users have complained about how long it takes to set up the desk, and we would agree. It is a careful process.
The most attractive gaming desks
1 Coaster Home Furnishings Desk – Weathered Gray
The Coaster Home Furnishings Office Desk with its weathered gray appearance is perfect for gamers who are looking for something simple, stylish and functional.
The desk has three drawers on the left where you can store files, frills and computer accessories.
The steel, MDF, particle board and veneer desk is a quality product that will look great for years to come.
(4,3 / 5)
- The left drawers of the desk are ideal for storing work or personal items. The two drawers at the top are smaller, with the lower drawer the size of a filing cabinet.
- It is also available in white for those who want an even more sleek and modern look. The weathered gray is also very stylish and impressive.
- The desk may look small, but there is room for two computer monitors, a keyboard, a mouse, and some documents.
- A major problem with the desk would be the placement of the computer case. Because the left side is taken up by the drawers and the rest of the space is needed for leg room, the computer case may have to be to the left or right of the desk – or just behind it.
2 Sauder 417586 A2 Computer Desk with Harbor View, Salt Oak
This corner computer table by Sauder with a salt mark finish is a top product that fits into the most stylish bedroom or study.
With its spacious L-shaped design, the desk is perfect for players who want to set up multiple monitors but also want space for their other work on the same desk.
(4.4 / 5)
- The desk has a pull-out shelf for keyboard and / or mouse, which increases the space on the surface.
- At the left end of the desk is a small closet, while on the right side there are three large drawers.
- The cabinet would be large enough to fit into a computer case and hide it completely.
- The cabinet, drawers and keyboard tray can fit in different parts of the desk depending on how you want to assemble it.
- Assembly takes a long time, and due to the weight of the desk, you will need a second set of hands during the process.
3 Sauder August Hill L-shaped desk, Dover Oak finish
Who says you have to forego functionality when choosing a nice game table for your room?
The Sauder August Hill L-shaped desk meets all criteria. It looks incredible with an oak finish. And it is very practical for gamers and professionals.
- On the left side of the desk there is a file drawer in which you can organize your school or working papers.
- The desk has a lower shelf on the right where you can put books and accessories. If you have a Mini-ITX computer case, it fits easily in this area. Bigger towers would not fit.
- The surface of the desk is breathtakingly laminated and the body is made of wood-based materials.
- The absence of a pull-out keyboard shelf can be seen on this desk. This means that part of the surface is taken up by your keyboard and mouse.
- At 127 pounds, the desk is very heavy and at least two people are needed to assemble properly.
Best gaming desks for storage
1 Comfort concepts No tools Student Desk
It’s great if you get a desk that offers more than just a flat surface for your computer items. The Convenience Concepts desk is perfect for students or gamers looking for a desk that can do more than one function.
The rods are made of stainless steel, the top is a light yet robust material and it is available in different colors.
There are several areas on each side of the desk that can be used for storage.
(4.2 / 5)
- No tools are required for assembly. Would be easy to assemble for one person.
- Contains an area directly under the table top for storing papers and notebooks. There are four sections (two on each side) that are also very useful for storage.
- The surface is large enough for several monitors.
- Available in black, blue, espresso, pink and white.
- It is made of a thin material, similar to the desks and storage containers found in student dormitories.
- Too much plastic, which means that it may not have the longest shelf life.
2 Mainstays Corner Workstation
A beautiful wooden computer workstation that fits in the corner of the room.
It has a large surface area, top and bottom sections for storage and a very robust design.
The desk has a cherry finish with black accents on the sides.
- The design allows it to fit into the corners of a room to save space.
- With a wooden construction made of composite material and a cherry finish, the desk is not only practical, but also very stylish. It would go well in a bedroom or study.
- At the top of the desk are several storage areas that are firmly connected to the main structure.
- There are two shelves at the bottom of each side of the table. These shelves are large enough to hold a computer case, printer, and other items.
- It is a large desk, which means that the assembly takes some effort.
- Given the size of the product, it is not very manoeuvrable. It’s perfect for those who already know where it’s going and are not planning to move soon!
3 HomCom 52-inch computer desk for multi-level tower office workstations
The multi-stage HomCom computer table is available in two colors: black and white. The black is completely solid, while the white finish also contains a significant amount of brown wood.
The desk is perfect for gamers who need an area for all computer and game accessories, as well as enough storage space for work or school documents.
(4.1 / 5)
- With two pull-out drawers at the bottom right, the desk offers enough space to keep important files, documents and papers out of sight.
- There’s a small section at the bottom of the case that could hold some items, but it’s very narrow and doesn’t fit too heavy.
- There are two storage compartments on the left side of the housing. These are large and robust enough to fit in a computer case. This is very helpful for players who don’t want to have it on the floor.
- The desk lacks a pull-out keyboard shelf, which would be very helpful given the available surface.
- It is difficult to assemble as the drawings that come with the product are not particularly helpful in showing how the various parts are attached.
Best portable gaming desks
1 Lifetime 4428 Height-adjustable folding utility table, 48 x 24 inches, white granite
Sometimes the simplest purchase offers the most functionality and value.
If a player needs a table that is suitable for all of their devices but should also be portable, a foldable utility table may be the way to go.
Utility tables are very durable, easy to move and very spacious. This table is made of powder-coated steel and high density polyethylene and has a beautiful white granite finish.
(4.5 / 5)
- Extremely durable and weatherproof.
- Foldable in half for easy storage and transportation.
- Comes with a handle.
- Spacious enough for a correct desktop setup.
- No keyboard tray or computer-specific functions.
- Wouldn’t have enough room for multiple monitors. Best suited for a laptop or single monitor setup.
- While it is pleasant to look for a work table, it looks a little out of place as a permanent table in a bedroom or study.
2 Writing computer desk Modern simple industrial-style desk Folding laptop table for home office Brown notebook desk
At just over 25 pounds, this Vogue Carpenter desk and computer desk can be easily folded and moved if necessary.
The desk made of MDF is very solid, durable and looks simple and stylish due to its brown texture.
It is perfect for using laptops or desktop computers on the go.
- The appearance of the desk is very stylish. The top is brown, while the legs of the desk are black.
- It is very easy to fold or disassemble this table for storage and moving.
- There is enough space on the desk for complete computer setup. However, a multi-monitor setup can be a bit tight.
- There is no pull-out computer compartment, which means that using your computer and working on something else at the same time can be a space problem.
3 Winsome wood foldable desk, of course
Those looking for a desk that is stylish and portable will love the Winsome Wood Foldable Desk.
It has a natural wood look and a pull-out compartment for your keyboard.
It is a lightweight desk that is easy to fold up and move around when you need to use it in different rooms or in different places.
(4.5 / 5)
- Very pleasant look for a foldable desk. Looks like home in every bedroom, living room or study.
- Made from solid beech wood, which means it will last for many years.
- The pull-out keyboard shelf ensures that there is so much space for monitors and other objects on the surface.
- At 30 pounds, it’s hard for a folding table.
- The upper part of the desk is very high. If you have a chair that is not that high, the viewing angles may be somewhat uncomfortable.
Best gaming desks for multiple monitors
1 Complete computer workstation desk. Color: wood grain
This wood-grain computer workstation is equipped with high-performance MDF boards and a moisture-resistant PVC laminate veneer and is perfect for placing two or three monitors.
A scratch-resistant steel frame supports the workstation and ensures that it stays stable and in excellent condition for years.
There are several ways you can set up your various monitors with this workstation.
(4,3 / 5)
- Ideal for multiple monitors thanks to the large surface and additional shelves. One monitor could be placed on the top accessory shelf, two more are on the main desk.
- There is als
o a section below where the computer case can be stored. This is much better than having it on the floor.
- A pull-out keyboard compartment means that your entire desk area can be reserved for multi-monitor setup, instead of worrying about the need for space for your keyboard.
- Comes with a five year limited warranty.
- Very difficult to build. Some customers complained about missing parts, while others said the holes the screws fit in were not always perfect.
- Since it’s not an L-shaped desk, it can feel a bit cramped when you’re sitting in your chair and staring at multiple monitors in close proximity.
2 Origami RDE-01 computer table
A simple design means that this origami computer table is perfect for any study, living room, bedroom or home office environment. The table can even be folded up within a minute for easy storage when you need space in a room.
Due to the spaciousness of the surface and the lower shelves that are suitable for your computer case and other accessories, it is ideal for setting up with multiple monitors.
(4.4 / 5)
- At the bottom of this desk are three small shelves. A large computer case could easily fit on the right or left side while you could put a printer or other accessory in the middle.
- The desk may not be L-shaped, but there is more than enough space for two monitors. You can even use a three-monitor setup if you use one landscape and two portrait monitors.
- No tools are required to set up this origami case.
- Made of steel and wood shavings, which ensure excellent aesthetics and impressive durability.
- The design is a bit simple. While some like the minimalist black look, others may find it a bit monotonous.
- The lack of a keyboard tray is a huge gap, and it’s the only function that would have made this desk the perfect gaming table.
3 70 “computer table with bookcase, SMALL TREE
With shelves on the sides for storage, a separate bottom compartment for computer cases of all sizes, and a large surface for multiple monitors, this may be the perfect gaming table.
This thickened wood and metal desk with a cherry finish is stylish and practical at the same time.
(4.6 / 5)
- The combination of black metal legs and the cherry wood surface ensures a brilliant aesthetic of this desk. It would fit perfectly in the most stylish rooms.
- Thanks to the shelves and the special area for computer housings, the surface of the desk can be dedicated to a gaming setup with multiple monitors.
- The 70-inch desk ensures that you can set up two or three monitors in the same row and leave some space.
- The desk can even be split into a 47-inch computer desk and two 23-inch arched shelves. Or it can be combined for a gigantic battle station where you can have all of your work, school and game accessories.
- While the installation instructions were detailed, many users reported difficulty installing the desk. We found it just as difficult and you need someone else’s help.
- The desk at 70 “is so long that it may not even fit in some people’s bedrooms. You may need to split one of the side shelves if the dimensions of your room are not that large.
Gaming desk buying guide
If you are going to buy a gaming desk, you should know which features matter most.
PC games are stronger than ever. More and more people are realizing that building a high-quality PC setup is better than spending money on a console and a 4K television. Sie erhalten nicht nur ein besseres Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis, sondern auch eine weitaus bessere Leistung beim Spielen.
Aber was ist die wahre Geschichte von Gaming-Schreibtischen? Sind sie das Geld wert, das Sie ausgeben müssen? Hier ist die wahre Geschichte:
Gaming-Schreibtische sind das wichtigste Zubehör, das Sie für Ihr Setup kaufen können. Zusammen mit einem Gaming-Stuhl wird Ihr Gaming-Schreibtisch ein wichtiger Bestandteil Ihres Lebens als Spieler sein.
Ein hochwertiger Gaming-Schreibtisch kann den Unterschied zwischen einem Setup, das sich eng und unangenehm anfühlt, und einem Setup, das sich perfekt anfühlt, ausmachen.
Mit einem Spieltisch haben Sie Ihre Tasche, Monitore, Tastatur, Maus und anderes Zubehör an den perfekten Stellen.
Aber was sind die wichtigsten Merkmale eines Gaming-Desks?
Wir hören oft Leute über die Ergonomie eines Möbelstücks oder eines Accessoires diskutieren. Aber warum sollten sich die Menschen für Ergonomie interessieren?
Die Ergonomie eines Spieltisches ist das Gefühl, das Sie bekommen, wenn Sie diesen Schreibtisch benutzen. Ist der Monitor in der richtigen Entfernung und Höhe von Ihrem Sitzplatz aus? Fühlen Sie sich wohl, wenn Sie Tastatur und Maus benutzen? Ist genug Platz für Sie, um bequem auf ein Stück Papier am selben Schreibtisch zu schreiben?
Eine der ergonomischen Eigenschaften, auf die Sie bei einem Spieltisch achten sollten, ist die versenkbare Tastaturablage. Diese Fächer sind so nützlich, weil sie Ihnen einen dauerhaften Platz bieten, an dem Sie Ihre Tastatur und / oder Maus aufbewahren können.
Die meisten Tastaturablagen sind breit genug, um eine Tastatur in voller Größe aufzunehmen. Wenn Sie jedoch eine tenkeylose Tastatur haben, können Sie dort sogar Ihre Maus anbringen.
Raum und Form
Welche Form hat Ihr Spieltisch? Und wie viel Platz haben Sie für den Betrieb? Dies sind die wichtigen Fragen, die Sie vor dem Kauf beantworten müssen.
Einige Schreibtische haben eine Standardform. In diesen Fällen sollten Sie sicherstellen, dass der Schreibtisch breit und lang genug ist, um Platz für mehrere Gegenstände zu schaffen. Zum Beispiel haben sehr schmale Schreibtische kaum Platz für einen Monitor und eine Tastatur, geschweige denn für andere Gegenstände.
L-förmige Schreibtische sind die beliebteste Form bei Spielern. Sie bieten viel mehr Platz in einem platzsparenden Format. Der L-förmige Schreibtisch kann problemlos in eine Ecke des Raums gestellt werden und bietet Ihnen viel Platz, um Ihre anderen Möbel und Schnickschnack aufzubewahren.
Am wichtigsten ist, dass der L-förmige Schreibtisch eine große Oberfläche bietet, auf der mehrere Monitore und Zubehörteile platziert werden können. Bei L-förmigen Schreibtischen benötigen Sie normalerweise nur die Hälfte des Schreibtisches für die Einrichtung Ihres Computers. Dann können Sie den anderen Bereich als normalen Schreibtisch verwenden.
Wenn Sie keinen L-förmigen Schreibtisch verwenden, versuchen Sie, einen Schreibtisch mit herausziehbarer Tastaturablage zu finden. Dadurch wird eine ausreichende Oberfläche auf dem Schreibtisch für den Rest Ihrer Einrichtung sichergestellt.
Wie möchten Sie Ihre Speicheranforderungen mit Ihrem Computertisch kombinieren? Und spielt der Speicher überhaupt eine Rolle bei der Auswahl des Schreibtisches? Lesen Sie weiter, um es herauszufinden!
Fragen Sie jemanden mit einem Gaming-Setup, und er wird Ihnen sagen, dass der Umgang mit Kabeln und Zubehör frustrierend sein kann.
Die meisten L-förmigen Computertische verfügen nicht über zu viele Bereiche zum Aufbewahren oder Aufbewahren von Kabeln. Das bedeutet, dass Sie herausfinden müssen, wie Sie diese Drähte ordentlich organisieren können.
Es gibt jedoch Spieltische mit einer oder mehreren Schubladen oder Löcher, durch die Sie Kabel führen können. Solche Funktionen stellen sicher, dass Sie ein sehr ordentliches Setup für alle Ihre Kabel und Zubehörteile haben.
Wenn wir über Gaming-Schreibtische sprechen, können wir uns oft von der Ästhetik lösen und uns auf die Funktionalität konzentrieren. Während die Funktionalität eines Schreibtisches von entscheidender Bedeutung ist, wollen wir auch keine hässlichen Produkte.
Versuchen Sie, einen Spieltisch zu finden, der zur Einrichtung Ihres Zimmers passt. Wenn alles in Ihrem Zimmer eine bestimmte Farbe oder einen bestimmten Stil hat, möchten Sie möglicherweise keinen Schreibtisch, der sich vollständig von diesem Stil abhebt.
Ein Schreibtisch mit Glasplatte und Metallrahmen eignet sich perfekt für eine minimalistische oder futuristische Raumgestaltung. Ein Holzschreibtisch ist perfekt für Räume, die altmodisch und rustikal aussehen.
Vergessen Sie beim Nachdenken über Ästhetik nicht, wo Sie Ihr Computergehäuse aufbewahren. Einige robuste L-förmige Schreibtische bieten ausreichend Platz, um Ihren Koffer darauf abzulegen. Bei leichteren Schreibtischen müssen Sie das Gehäuse möglicherweise auf den Boden stellen. Ensure you find a safe and aesthetically pleasing spot for your computer case to complete your gaming setup.
An underrated component of a gaming desk is how much effort and equipment is required to set it up. Will you require additional equipment to set up your desk, such as drills or screwdrivers? Or will the packaging contain all the tools you need?
Will it take two or three people to set up the desk? Or can one person get the job done on their own? These are questions you must ask before committing to a purchase.
The market for gaming desks is massive. There are so many different options available. You could choose from a glass L-shaped desk, or a traditional wooden desk.
It all depends on your stylistic preferences, how you want your gaming setup to look, how many monitors you will be using, and whether you need to use the desk for other work.
We hope our list helps you choose the best gaming desk in your budget. There are some sensational choices in our list. Reading through it will help you select the desk that best fits your needs.