It is true that second marks such as Amena, Jazztel, MásMóvil or Llamaya itself could perfectly be in this comparison of fiber and cheap mobile offers in July 2020, but we have chosen the most significant or similar in their strategy. For this reason, Movistar presents O2 as a contender, Vodafone to Lowi, MásMóvil to Pepephone and Orange to its new convergent brand such as República Móvil.
The second brands on the scene in the fiber + mobile market
The second brands of the big operators are increasingly more important in the market, especially in the non-premium segment of customers who are looking for a good service and price, “passing” from television and other additional products that tend to increase the final price of the packages.
Here we should not expect speeds of 1 Gbps, but it is true that they offer more and more fiber speeds. O2 It has two modes with 300 and 600 Mbps, Lowi offers 100 or 300 Mbps, Mobile Republic it has rates with 100 or 500 Mbps and Pepephone is committed to offering 300 or 600 Mbps depending on the modality.
- O2 – 300 or 600 Mbps
- Lowi – 100 or 300 Mbps
- Mobile Republic – 100 or 500 Mbps
- Pepephone – 300 or 600 Mbps
Although we have some differences in fiber, these are accentuated in mobile rates. O2 Bet on two combinations with unlimited calls and 5 or 25 gigabytes to navigate. Lowi It has a little more variety with a very economical modality with 20GB and two others with 12 or 25 gigabytes, but more fiber speed. In all cases we have unlimited calls.
Mobile Republic It has decided to offer up to 6 mobile rates, three for 100 Mbps fiber with 6, 14 or 25 gigabytes and another three for 500 Mbps fiber with double gigabytes for browsing. Again, unlimited calls cannot be missed. Finally, in Pepephone We have unlimited calls with 5 or 25 gigabytes, same configuration as in O2.
- O2 – unlimited calls and 5GB or 25GB
- Lowi – unlimited calls and 12, 20 or 25GB
- República Móvil – unlimited calls and 6, 12, 14, 25, 28 or 50 gigabytes
- Pepephone – unlimited calls and 5GB or 25GB
To finish, we have to review the prices of all these proposals that compete mainly to offer the best quality / price ratio, always below 50 euros a month in the most expensive options.
- 300 Mbps, unlimited calls and 5GB for 38 euros per month
- 600 Mbps, unlimited calls and 25GB for 50 euros per month
- 100 Mbps, unlimited calls and 20GB for 34.95 euros per month
- 300 Mbps, unlimited calls and 12GB for 39.95 euros per month
- 300 Mbps, unlimited calls and 25GB for 44.95 euros per month
- 100 Mbps, unlimited calls and 6GB for 29 euros per month
- 100 Mbps, unlimited calls and 14GB for 34 euros per month
- 100 Mbps, unlimited calls and 25GB for 39 euros per month
- 500 Mbps, unlimited calls and 12GB for 39 euros per month
- 500 Mbps, unlimited calls and 28GB for 44 euros per month
- 500 Mbps, unlimited calls and 50GB for 49 euros per month
- 300 Mbps, unlimited calls and 5GB for 38.90 euros per month
- 600 Mbps, unlimited calls and 25GB for 48.90 euros per month
What second brand do you keep and for what reasons?