The Orange website has already been updated with the new validity date of the offers. Until now, we could benefit from the cheaper prices if we contracted before July 26, 2020. However, that date has been updated to extend Orange offers until the discount until August.
Orange offers until the end of July 2020
We actually have three active promotions on the Orange Love converging rates. The first is the one that allows us to have 50% discount for 6 months in Packs Love hiring before August 2 for new registrations, portabilities from another operator or prepaid rate change. This does not apply to migrations from Amena, or rate changes.
Another of the promotions until August 2 is to get Amazon Prime free. This will be for 12 months for Love packs: Initial, Medium and Half Max or for 24 months for the Go Top rate and for Love Unlimited, Unlimited Max, Unlimited Premium, Unlimited Premium Max packs.
Finally, the 600 Mbps fiber at the price of 300Mb for 3 months until July 30 as new registration or portability, and both in direct coverage and in NEBA or VULA coverage. After the date, the client will pay the official price of the chosen 600 Mbps convergent modality.
The offers are the following:
- Love Lite for 22.98 euros per month for 6 months.
- Initial Love for 26.98 euros per month for 6 months.
- Love Medio for 32.98 euros per month for 6 months.
- Love Medio Max for 34.98 euros per month for 6 months.
- Love Unlimited for 37.98 euros per month for 6 months.
- Love Unlimited Max for 39.98 euros per month for 6 months.
- Love Unlimited Premium for 43.98 euros per month for 6 months.
- Love Unlimited Premium Max for 45.98 euros per month for 6 months.
If we only want mobile ratesOrange offers us Go Flexible with 100GB to consume in 6 months for 12.48 euros per month for the first 6 months. We can also access Go Up with unlimited data for 17.98 euros for 6 months or Go Top with unlimited data for 23.98 euros per month for 6 months.