ZArchiver APK is an Android application that allows you to compress the space-consuming files on your device into various compressed formats to save storage space on your Android device.
If you don’t have enough storage space on your Android device, ZArchiver is the application you need to install and run on your smartphone or tablet. If you are not very familiar with ZArchiver Android application, then in this article we will provide all the essential information you need to know about ZArchiver for Android.
About ZArchiver APK?
ZArchiver is an archive file management utility for Android operating system. ZArchiver allows you to open compressed files in various formats on your Android device.
Moreover, the same application can be used to compress the large files present on your Android device so that you can save on the storage space of your Android device and share the compressed files on different devices easily.
The latest version of ZArchiver for Android works just like any other mainstream archiving tool that most of us use on our computers, making it a very efficient and indispensable tool on our devices.
|Supported Devices||Android, PC and iOS|
|Latest update||Nov 2019|
Below we take a look at the features offered by the ZArchiver application for the Android operating system.
- Create archive files with various file formats such as tar, gzip, zip, XZ, bzip2, 7z, etc.
- Decompress files with file formats such as arc, wim, zip, ECM, lha, 7z, img, cpio, etc.
- Ability to create and extract archive files that are password protected.
- Perform partial archive compression and decompression.
- Support for multithreading.
- Ability to open archived files directly from an email.
How to download and install ZArchiver APK?
Now let us walk you through the procedures to follow in case you want to download and install the ZArchiver application on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- First of all, you need to enable the installation of third-party apps on your Android device. To do the same, launch the Settings app on your device and then click on the “Security” option. Now enable the “Unknown Sources” option and when prompted with a popup window, confirm your selection.
- Now you need to download the latest and official version of the ZArchiver APK to your Android device by clicking the “Download” button above.
- Once the download is complete, click on the APK file to start the installation of the ZArchiver application.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Once installed, find the ZArchiver app icon and click on it to launch the application.
- You can select the files you want to compress to any of the supported file formats from the ZArchiver application.
- In addition, ZArchiver allows you to open files that you want to decompress and view.
Please visit our homepage for more information from our website APKMoto.com and get all updated links without any update.