That’s a real Samsung hit, the MediaMarkt out there: You get the Galaxy S20 including 10 GB LTE and Allnet-Flat in the Telekom network for around 30 euros a month. We did the calculations and tell you why the offer is so good.
Samsung Galaxy S20 + 10 GB LTE in the Telekom network at MediaMarkt
Mobile phone bargains with tariff in the German network Telekom are few and far between, but also very popular. Because: Deutsche Telekom still offers the best network in Germany, but it can also cost a lot if you look at the MagentaMobil prices. If you still do not want to do without a smartphone flagship with a lush telecom contract, you should check out the offers in the tariff world of MediaMarkt look at. There is currently that Samsung Galaxy S20 with 128 GB storage including 10 GB LTE and an all-net flat in the telecom network for a one-off payment of 47.77 euros and 29.99 euros per month.
Overview of the tariff details:
- Provider: Mobilcom-Debitel
- Network: Telekom
- Minimum term: 24 months, 3 months notice
- 10 GB LTE– Data volume (max.21.6 Mbit / s)
- Allnet Flat, SMS cost 19 cents
- Wifi calling and VoLTE
- freenet hotspot flat
- EU roaming included
You can find more information about the device in our review of the Galaxy S20 or here in the hands-on video:
Samsung Galaxy S20 with contract in the telecom network: cost calculation
To estimate how good the offer is, we have to calculate what the tariff without a cell phone costs. This is the only way we can decide whether it is worth buying the smartphone with a contract. If there are cheaper SIM-only tariffs, you save more if you buy your cell phone and tariff separately.
An overview of the tariff calculation:
- Basic fee: 24 x 29.99 euros
- One-time payment for the mobile phone: 47.77 euros
- One-time connection price: 39.99 euros
- Shipping costs: free
- Total costs after 24 months minimum contract term: 807.52 euros
- Currently the cheapest price for the Samsung Galaxy S20: approx. 650 euros
- Effective price for the Telekom tariff with 10 GB LTE: EUR 157.52 (6.56 euros in the month)
6.56 euros per month for 10 GB LTE in the telecom network is definitely a good offer, even if the maximum speed is only 21.6 Mbit / s.
But don’t forget to cancel the contract in good time, because from the 25th month the basic fee increases to 31.99 euros per month. There will certainly be better offers in two years, GIGA will keep you up to date here.