Those responsible for Pokémon GO have revealed when Season 3 of the GO Fighting League will start, in addition to all its details.
After the arrival of Jessie and James from Team Rocket for a limited time, Pokémon GO continues to launch new content with which to maintain its large mass of users, since it should be remembered that the title of Niantic is everything a success. Now the company’s latest move has been to disclose all the details from Season 3 of the GO Fighting League, which will start in just a few days.
The team responsible for the game has released an official statement revealing that Season 3 of the GO Fighting League will begin next monday july 27. Therefore, Season 2 is coming to an end. A season in which the coaches who reached rank 10 got a very funny new avatar pose and in which the game tried the Premier Cup format, which the development team wanted to recover for the third season. In addition, in the previous one a whopping one billion battles were held.
When Season 3 kicks off, Season 2 finale rewards will be available on the Combat screen, including an elite Quick Attack MT. For its part, Season 3 will follow the same rotation as Season 2, but with a novelty: the Premier Cup will also be in the Ultra Ball League, and will be held from August 10 to 24 of the same month. This is the complete calendar, although some dates could undergo changes:
- The Super Ball League It will take place from Monday, May 27, 2020 at 10:00 p.m. CEST (1:00 p.m. PDT) until Monday, August 10, 2020 at 10:00 p.m. CEST (1:00 p.m. PDT).
- The Ultra Ball League and its Premier Cup They will be held from Monday, August 10, 2020 at 22:00 CEST (13:00 PDT) until Monday, August 24, 2020 at 22:00 CEST (13:00 PDT). This Premier Cup will have a limit of 2,500 pcs.
- The Master Ball League and its Premier Cup They will take place from Monday, August 24, 2020 at 22:00 CEST (13:00 PDT) until Monday, September 7, 2020 at 22:00 CEST (13:00 PDT). This Premier Cup will have no PC limit.
- The three leagues and the Premier Cup (no PC limit) will be available from Monday September 7, 2020 at 22:00 CEST (13:00 PDT) until Monday, September 14, 2020 at 22:00 CEST (13:00 PDT).
- The Season 4 will start on Monday, September 14 2020 at 22:00 CEST (13:00 PDT).
It may interest you | Pokémon GO is filled with Team GO Rocket balloons.
GO Battle League Season 3 kicks off on July 27
So much happened during Season 2 of the #GOBattle League !. We’re excited to share that Trainers have completed one billion battles in the GO Battle League!
Here’s a look at what’s coming in Season 3. https://t.co/MudskoqaTl pic.twitter.com/wXj7IUfmjo
– Pokémon GO (@PokemonGoApp) July 22, 2020
Pokémon GO has also confirmed that some factors will not change in the new Season– No Mandatory Distance to Participate in GO Fighting League, Friendship Tier Requirement for Remotely Fighting Will Remain Good Friendship, Free Pikachu-Inspired Avatar Items Will Reward Rank 7 and that the battles, victories, and rankings required to rank up will remain the same.
Of course, Season 3 will bring some changes both in the GO Fights League and in the Coach Fights, such as the Flying Cup where only flying type Pokémon will be allowed and that will be available at an upcoming event. The feature that allowed you to fight to win has also been removed and guaranteed reward encounters will be somewhat different, and in each rank players will encounter different Pokémon. For example, from rank 1 you can meet Pidgeot and from rank 10 to Free Pikachu, even in that same rank you will get a new pose and items for the avatar.
In the same way, on the premium reward tracks now Rare Candy will be obtained after the fourth victory. The number of Rare Candies received will be reduced from eight to six. Those coaches who complete Season 3 at Rank 7 or higher will receive an elite charged attack MT instead of an elite fast attack MT. Aside from this modification, the end-of-season rewards will remain the same as in Season 2. But that’s not all, as the team responsible for the game has confirmed that they have two GO Fighting League themed events prepared for Season 3, from those who will offer details soon. Finally, a number of existing attacks for Coach Matches have also been modified.
Follow all the Android news on our official Telegram channel, we are more than 50,000 members!