If you have a laptop or tablet with Windows 10 operating system and have screen brightness issues, you’ll be glad to know that there are quick fixes to it, and all you have to do to fix the problem is just that a few clicks with the mouse. Depending on your problem, this solution may differ slightly. However, it is important that you have the brightness levels exactly where you want them.
So let’s get down to business!
How to change brightness in Windows 10
As mentioned earlier, there are several ways to deal with your insufficient screen brightness, which depends on your problem. Here you will become familiar with the most common ones.
First the manual brightness adjustment.
- In this process, you must first enter Windows 10 the settingseither through the Start menu
or by typing “The settings” by doing “Search box”
and left click on it.
- After they are open, you have to type “System”
and then select “Display”.
- In the newly opened “Display” Window, go to the slider below “Change brightness for the built-in display”Adjust the brightness to the level that suits you, and that’s it.
Second, automatic brightness adjustment based on the remaining battery life.
- If you want to adjust the brightness according to the charge level of your battery, you must first enter the PC the settings.
- After that, you have to go “System”,
and finally too “Battery saver” the settings. When you get there, make sure the squares are in front “Automatically turn on battery saver if my battery fails below:” and “Lower screen brightness in battery saver mode” checked and determine with the help of a slider at which battery level the battery saving mode is activated.
and you’re done.