The mobiles of Realme have improved a lot in recent months thanks to the new version of their cape Realme UI 1.0, which has numerous functionalities to make its handling easier and more efficient. One of the most interesting is Android’s split screen, which has its own interpretation by the Chinese firm.
The split screen has been with us for a long time among the Android phones. Thanks to it, we can have several apps on the surface of the screen, and therefore do more in the same space on the panel of our screen.
How to manage split screen
Realme mobiles have an exclusive section in their settings that allows us to configure the split screen of the phone to our liking. To do this we must access these settings in the following way:
- Enter the phone settings
- Access «split screen»
- Press the “split screen” slider
Now you already have this native Android functionality also on your mobile Realme, although we can use it in a somewhat different way than usual, due to the customization that the brand makes in this way. Although it is a native Android mode that is available on different mobiles, in this case Realme has introduced improvements to make it even easier to use.
How to access split screen?
He really loved me simplify how to activate this mode, and also integrate it with some of its smart interface functions. For this, it offers different forms of activation. We have these forms:
- Swipe up three fingers: in this way, the screen is divided into three-quarters, with the telephone desk appearing in the largest area. Therefore we have the current app at the top, and below we can open any other on the phone to share the screen. To do this you must activate the button “slide 3 fingers up to activate split screen” in the same menu where the split screen is activated.
- From the multitasking menu: click on the two buttons at the top right of the app that you want to share on the screen and click on «split screen»
- With the multitasking button: If you still use the three classic Android navigation buttons, you can activate the multiscreen by long pressing on the multitasking button at the bottom left, the one shown in a square color
- From smart sidebar: To activate it from here we must open the sidebar, press and hold on the app that we want to divide on the screen and drag it over it.
As you can see, there are many interpretations and options that it offers us Realme to be able to enjoy the split screen on our phone, adapting it to the shape and form that we like the most.