Learn how to delete any of the videos published in your TikTok account.
All social networks are governed by rules and regulations, some larger than others. This allows you to keep track of everything that is published, taking into account the target audience.
The main idea on platforms like Facebook, Instagram and TikTok is to encompass a quantity of original and quality content that serves as entertainment for everyone in the community. In the case of TikTok, the guidelines are basically the same, no violence, discrimination, or abusive or offensive messages for other users.
However, sometimes we go too bold and inadvertently publish something that goes against the social network policies or we simply host a content we no longer want have on the platform. For these types of situations, we have a solution.
If you consider yourself a tiktokers and recently you had problems with a video, today we will show you how to delete videos already published on TiKTok in simple steps and thus foster a safe and responsible environment.
Steps to delete videos on TikTok
- Enter the application from your cell phone TikTok. If you don’t have it yet, download it free for Android and iOS.
- On the main screen of the platform, click on the person icon, located at the bottom right.
- It will automatically redirect you to the your profile window. In this section you will see all the published content and you will even see (only you) the restricted content. They usually send you a message to delete the videos if they violate any regulations depending on the level.
- Open the video you want remove from your account and wait for it to reproduce.
- Give touch on three horizontal points, located on the right side.
- Three rows will appear, the first to share with friends and family, the second to share on social networks and at the end a menu of options. Slide with your finger and locate the trash icon, touch on it and “Remove”.
To be sure you don’t have to remove no content of your TikTok account, first define what you will use the platform for, whether you are an influencer or a common user. Now, it is time to choose a theme, this is important especially because to grow within the platform it is necessary to establish an order and a profile.
We recommend you | How to trim videos on TikTok
Last but not least, check the TikTok community rules, basically to avoid posting content that escapes what others consider to be a fault.
By the way! We have a new episode of our podcast! Listen Connecting on Ivoox and Spotify.