With these tricks you can prevent a contact from viewing your Instagram photos without having to delete them.
Instagram is a platform owned by Facebook that has surpassed 1 billion users, it was designed to view, upload, share and create images or short entertainment videos under a wide range of themes.
Its popularity has been so great that a large part of its community encompasses it. millennial entrepreneurs, who use it as a means of employment to get clients, promote brands or promote their businesses.
The images and videos that you will see in Instagram, many times they come with touch-ups, since the application gives you the opportunity to add effects and filters to increase the quality of the content. Of course, you should be aware of what you share, since that will speak a lot about your profile.
If for some reason you decide to go another way with your account, but you have many old posts, don’t worry. Today you will learn how to hide photos on Instagram without having to delete them in simple steps. Let’s start!
Steps to hide Instagram photos from a person without having to delete them
This function was added to prevent unwanted people from viewing your content or simply a way to heal your account and start from scratch, without the need for delete photos. To do so, follow these steps:
- Enter the application from your cell phone Instagram. If you don’t have it yet, download for free Android and iOS.
- Tap on your profile icon, located at the bottom right.
- Your profile window and all posts will appear, photos and videos made so far.
- Select the photos you want to hide in Instagram and press on the three vertical points, located in the upper right part of the publication.
- It will display various options, touch on “File” and ready. Automatically the posts will be saved without having to delete the content.
How to view archived photos and stories on Instagram and republish them
The photos and videos you want filewill only be visible to you in a special folder of Instagram, and if someday you decide to access them or revert the changes, follow these steps:
- Go to your profile Instagram.
- Give touch on the hamburger menu, located at the top right.
- Options will be displayed, click “Archive”.
- You will have two options, “Archive of stories” and “Archive of publications”. Give touch on “Archive of publications”.
- Locate the photo you want to recover, touch on the three vertical points, located at the top right.
- Two options will be shown, touch on “Show in profile” and ready.
You may also like | How to upload photos to Instagram without losing quality
This is a good alternative, especially if you do not intend to delete your content, but rather keep it as a private folder. As you will see in that space your stories are also stored, which as everyone knows last only 24 hours, as time goes by they will private mode.
The best cheats for Android are on Andro4all, discover more cheats in our special section!