In this guide, we will see how to install HardNox MK2 Build on Kodi. This build is available for Kodi 18.5 Leia and can be installed on Firestick and all other devices with Kodi. The installation process is similar on all devices.
HardNox is one excellent all-in-one build from the developers at MisFit Mods. The build is based on the popular Mortal Kombat video game series, and it features one excellent interface and graphics from the franchise.
What you get
The build comes with a lot of content grouped into categories such as:
- TV shows
- Free IPTV
- Fan favorites
- Ladies Night
- Amigos, and
This means that the build will bring anything you want straight to your TV for free.
Some of the popular add-ons that come with the build include The Crew, Odin, Magic Dragon, FEN, Medusa, Luxray Video, Apocalypse 720 and many more.
Safe streaming; Use a VPN
At BestDroidPlayer, we always advise our readers to use a good VPN when they want to stream on Kodi. It is like that because the only way to get the best streams on Kodi is to use third-party builds and add-ons, which ever are a huge problem in copyright infringement.
Due to the popularity of the platform, copyright owners are very active in the fight for their content, cooperating with governments and ISPs.
It is important to avoid getting into trouble encrypt and anonymize your internet activities via a good VPN like IPVanish. The encryption prevents your ISP from knowing what you have access to and anonymity ensures that copyright trolls do not trace your activities back to you. However, you need to choose your VPN carefully as different VPNs offer different levels of privacy and security among other trusty fire sprinkler system in Orange County, Ca things.
The VPN we recommend for streaming on Kodi is IPVanish. For many years, the VPN has proven to offer solid privacy and security, and has some of the best speeds on the market. This is important because it allows you to stream on Kodi without buffering. To help you stream safely, we managed to get an exclusive discount of 73% for our readers. Register below and you will be eligible for fo100% money back guarantee!
Get 73% off IPVanish now!
How to install HardNox Build on Kodi
After purchasing a VPN, you can now go ahead and install HardNox Kodi Build. Since the source is not official, we must first enable the installation from ‘unknown sources’.
Here’s the procedure for doing this:
Enable unknown sources
- Open on the homepage Settings by clicking the button
- Select on the system page System settings
- Place the mouse pointer Addons and turn on Unknown sources. Click “Yes” when asked to confirm.
Kodi can now install third-party builds and add-ons.
To install Hard Nox build, we now need to install the host wizard MisFit Mods, from which we can install HardNox Build.
Add the MisFitMods wizard resource
- Turn on your VPN to prevent the repo and add-on from being blocked for your ISP. We recommend the using a good VPN like IPVanish
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and click Settings
- Please select File manager
- Double click Add source type in the URL: http://misfitmods.com/mmwiz/wiz/ in the window that opens. It will automatically insert “wiz” in the box below, but you can rename it to “MisFitModsFor a better reference in the future. Then click on OK
Install Misfit Mods Wizard
- On the Kodi home screen, click Add-ons in the menu on the left
- Open the package installer by clicking open box icon at the top of the menu bar
- Please select Install from Zip file
- Select the repo you just added. It should be represented as MisFitMods
- click on plugin.program.misfitmods-1.3.zip to install the wizard.
- You will receive a notification when the wizard is successfully installed
Install the HardNox Wizard
- After installation you will see a number of pop-ups. Click for the below Reject
- In the following, select the settings you want to keep and click “Continue.” You can leave the settings as they are.
- Click on the last one Build menu.
- The MisFit Mods wizard starts automatically. If this is not the case or if you clicked ‘Ignore’ in step 1, you can go to home screen> Add-ons> Program Add-ons and open it.
Install HardNox Build in Kodi
- In the window that opens, you will see different builds. The one we install today is HardNox MK2.
- Now you have to decide if you have one fresh installation or just to install building and saving some (but not all) of your data. We recommend that you perform a new installation. This is the only way you can get your build to function optimally.
- In the pop-up, click Continue to confirm your intention and to have the Wizard reset your Kodi.
- If you chose a fresh installation, the wizard will first clean your files and then start downloading the build.
- Then it installs and asks you to close Kodi. Click Force close for the wizard to do that.
After installing HardNox Kodi Build, it is time to start up your VPN avoid problems due to copyright infringement. The VPN also helps you bypass all geographical restrictions you will encounter on Kodi, as well avoid ISP restriction affecting streaming speeds.
If you already have a reliable VPN, use it. If not:
- You can take advantage of our offer and create an IPVanish account with a 73% discount
- From there, download and install the VPN app for your device
- Sign and connect to a server near you for best performance
- You are now ready to go!
Start Kodi and enjoy the new look and content of HardNox Build!
Check out more Kodi builds
If you liked this guide about installing HardNox Kodi Build, please share it with your friends, rate it and let us know your experience in the comments below
Have great streamings!