If you’re looking for a way to jailbreak your Firestick, you’ve just landed on the right page. Here you will learn in detail how to jailbreak your Amazon Firestick without any problems.
Amazon Firestick has recently become extremely popular when it comes to streaming devices. Due to the app selection, faster responses and A quality video quality, it has become one of the most preferred devices for your multimedia needs.
Firestick helps you stream content from different sources. Plus the relatively lower prices and the simplified jailbreak process has put it on many’s wish list.
But why jailbreak, what is jailbreaking? Let’s go deep into the rabbit hole and get familiar with the whole Jailbreaking Firestick.
What is Jailbreaking FireStick
Jailbreaking is just a process of opening your firestick to access the huge catalog of content available on the web. You simply comply with the provisions imposed by the device to prevent any installation of third party software.
By doing this, you will get away in a huge pile of free movies, TV series, sports, live TV and much more.
In a jailbreak process, you install such applications that are not available in the Amazon App Store. But Jailbreaking Firestick is different from jailbreak iOS.
In other words, during Jailbreak you hack the Firestick device to access the world of entertainment that is there without harming the mainframe.
Best of all, jailbreaking is safe and legal, unlike iOS jailbreaking! So you don’t commit any crime when you try to jailbreak your Firestick unless you are streaming copyrighted content.
How to jailbreak Amazon Firestick
The Firestick jailbreak process is not a difficult nut to crack, but it’s also not a piece of cake. Here are the simple instructions you need to follow to successfully jailbreak your Firestick.
But before you jump directly on the jailbreak part, you need to make some changes beforehand to prepare for the jailbreak.
- Go to the Firestick home screen. Click on the “in the menu bar at the topSettings” choice.
- Switch to “My Fire TV“.
- Choose from the pop-up options’Developer options“.
- Enable the first option “ADB debugging“.
- Then you must select the “ON”Apps from unknown sources“choice. When the warning window appears, click”To turn on“.
- Return to the settings page. Now select “Preferences“.
- Go to the “Privacy settingsScreen again. First turn off the “Data about device usage“Option and then enable the”Collect App usage data“.
This prevents sharing of user data after jailbreak.
8. Now go back to the previous page and you will see the “Data monitoring“. Select that and tshut it down.
9. Go back to the preference screen and click on “Recommended content“.
10. You will find 2 options there – Allow video autoplay and Allow autoplay for audio.
You have jailbroken your Firestick and now it is ready to install applications that are not available in the Amazon App Store.
The motive of Jailbreaking is to install and run third party apps on a Firestick device, which of course you will not find in the Amazon App Store. For that you need an application with which you can do that!
In Android you can use a browser, but in Firestick we need a catalyst to install the jailbreak apps. ‘Downloader“Is the easiest and most efficient app we have at our disposal, so we do it with the Downloader app.
- Go to the home screen. Click the search option in the top left corner of the screen.
- In the search box type “Downloader“.
- Click the name of the downloader in the suggestions shown below.
- In the next screen, click the Downloader icon.
- Then press Download or Retrieve, depending on what you see on the next screen.
- Wait for the app to download and install.
- Click on now Open to start the app.
You can now install any streaming app to your liking to enhance your streaming experience with Firestick. Your device is ready to welcome new guests.
Here is the process of Jailbreaking Firestick with Kodi that you must follow to successfully install Kodi on Firestick.
- Open Downloader.
- Click where you are asked to ‘Enter the URL of the website you want to load or the file you want to download“.
- Paste this URL there – https://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/android/arm/
- click on TO GO.
- Click on the first link and wait for the Kodi Leia app download to finish.
- Once done, you need to install it and for that click on Install here. All you need to do is wait for the Kodi apk to install. You will receive a notification that the installation is complete.
Finally your Firestick is now jailbroken!
I hope you now know how to completely jailbreak the Firestick process. Jailbreak is not the process of disabling the settings, but installing third-party apps to successfully enhance your experience and improve your device’s content pool.
You can’t find many options on Amazon Firestick, but it is certain that once you know how to jailbreak, you can take your entertainment to the next level.