One of the most popular social networks of the moment is TikTok, its growth has been progressive and now it has million users assets per month. Thanks to the platform, it is possible to upload, watch and share short videos with very attractive effects, stickers and filters.
In addition, you can make duets with friends and put together your own musical repertoire to make your content more dynamic and interesting. And if that were not enough, the Chinese application offers LIVE to connect with your followers and direct, which is a good idea to establish closer links with users.
We recommend you | How to find out how much your TikTok account is worth
Unfortunately, this feature is only available to members with +1000 followers and whose profile is someone’s over 16 years old, always respecting the established permissions.
If you’re tiktokers and you meet the conditions imposed by the program, it’s time for you to know how to make a direct on TikTok and its benefits.
What are the benefits of doing a LIVE on TikTok?
These are some of the benefits and advantages of do a live in the platform TikTok.
- With the program Live Stream of TikTok, you will establish a more pleasant approach with your followers.
- You will be able to communicate your opinions more openly.
- You will know your target audience.
- You will answer questions and concerns.
- You will be able to hook your virtual community.
As you will see, live broadcasts they will open many doors and you can even receive presents or virtual credits by users of the application. Especially if you represent a business, brand or you are simply a user / influencer.
Steps to make a live on TikTok and requirements
- Enter the TikTok app, from the cellphone.
- Tap on the (+) icon, located in the lower center.
- It will open the video editing screen. At the end, options will appear to set the duration of the video. If you belong to Live Stream program, you will see the following: 60s – 15s – MV – LIVE.
- Choose “LIVE” and you will immediately start broadcasting live. In turn, a notification will come to your followers to join, send messages and give you gifts.
It should be noted that if you still do not reach the minimum top of followers, but several of your videos have grown exponentially, they may activate the options immediately. It is not certain, but it is a probability.
In the same way, you can read the policies of the Live Stream program that it offers TikTok and be more confident of the conditions.
How much money can I earn doing live streams on TikTok
As we mentioned earlier, in TikTok Any user can give you gifts when you start broadcasting live, this is done through the platform coins.
For you to understand a bit, a common user can recharge coins directly from the coin purse of the application, following these steps:
- Go into TikTok app, from your mobile.
- Go to your user profile.
- Da touch on the 3 vertical points that appear in the upper right.
- Locates “Coin purse” and then touch the button “Watering”.
- They will automatically show the plans according to your country or region: 100 coins for € 1.09. 500 coins for € 5.49. 2000 coins for € 20.99. 5000 coins for € 54.99. 10,000 coins for € 104.99. With the coins on the platform you can redeem virtual gifts.
What are virtual gifts?
They are gifts that users make to their favorite tiktokers through chat. When a user exchanges coins for gifts, in the chat of each LIVE An icon will appear simulating a gift box. All gifts will be stored there. Among the options you will get:
- TikTok: 1 Currency.
- Panda: 5 coins.
- Bravo: 5 coins.
- Big love: 25 coins.
- Sun cream: 50 coins.
- Rainbow puke: 500 coins.
- Concert: 500 coins.
- I’m very rich: 1000 coins.
- Drama Queen: 5000 coins.
Every time a user submits a gift or coin in full broadcast, your name will be featured on the front line. The more the gift is worth, the bigger the online name, gift details will appear and you will have a greater chance of receiving a greeting.
How are gifts turned into diamonds?
Once you start do a live on TikTok, your work will be rewarded through the gifts that your users give you. However, your account will only reflect “Diamonds”.
If you wonder why diamonds and not coins; the answer is very easy. In shipping, a certain percentage is lost due to commissions from the platform. A 30% goes to the store servers where the application is stored, 20% for TikTok and the 50% remaining for the content creator.
The minimum charge
Once you accumulate enough diamonds, you can exchange it for real money, be it dollars, euros or local currency. The minimum charge is € 25 EUR and a maximum of € 1000 EUR / weekly.
- 3125 coins – € 25 EUR
- 6250 coins – € 50 EUR
- 12500 coins – € 100 EUR
- 25000 coins – € 200 EUR
- 50,000 coins – € 400 EUR
Don’t go yet … We have published a new episode of the Andro4all podcast! Listen to it now on Ivoox and Spotify.