Notifications are generally a handy part of your Windows 10 system and can give you a lot of useful information. However, for many users they are just annoying and these users want them to be turned off.
If you are one of them, you will be pleased to know that this can be done fairly quickly, and you just have to follow these guidelines.
How to stop notifications on Windows 10
Stopping the notifications on Windows 10 is not a problem and consists of just a few steps:
- First you have to enter “The settings” by doing Search box,
and when they appear in the results, click on them.
- Then go to “System”
and select “Notifications and Actions”.
- Turn off the gag “Receive notifications from apps and other senders”
and you are safe. You have successfully deactivated every notification.
If you only want to turn off notifications for selected apps, you need to do the following:
- Just like in the first example, you have to type first “The settings” in the search box
and enter it with a left click.
- Once you’ve entered the settings, you’ll need to go “System”
and then enter “Notifications and Actions”.
- Scroll down until you see “Receive notifications from these senders”and turn off notifications for apps you no longer want to receive by sliding the switch next to them to “out”,
And that’s it.