Open your mobile gallery and learn how to trim videos on TikTok.
TikTok, the application of short videos Most popular of the moment, it is still on the pedestal of social networks, becoming direct competition to even Instagram itself.
Every day there are more people, especially the youth community, who join the platform and share, upload and interact by posting original and very creative content. And it is not for less, the characteristics and functions of TikTok they are incredible.
For those who do not know it, it is an app similar to Snapchat, the difference is that you will see a number of random videos between 15 and 60 seconds, without limits or restrictions. In addition, you can add effects, filters, stikers, music and edit your videos for the general public.
If you want to start in TikTok and you want to know what it is about, it is recommended that you download free for Android and iOS and enjoy the functions it offers. Similarly, if you do not like it at all, you can delete your account at the time you decide without problems.
Now for upload a video, especially if it is inside the gallery of your mobile, it generally lasts more than 60 seconds and you will need to make a small adjustment. So this time we show you how to trim videos on TikTok in the easiest way possible.
How to cut TikTok videos step by step
- Enter the app TikTok. If you don’t have it yet, download it for Android and iOS for free.
- To create a video, touch the (+) icon, located in the lower central part of the main screen.
- Then select in “Load”. It will automatically open the multimedia gallery of your cell phone and divide it into two categories. “Videos” and “Image”.
- In the video section, locate the content you want to upload to the social network and press “Following”.
- When you complete this step, you will see your video running accompanied by a pink timeline. Clearly you will be able to observe the beginning, end and duration of each video.
- By scrolling your finger through the timeline you can trim videos on TikTok successfully.
- Finally, press the option “Following” and ready.
Trim and download videos
Sometimes, the videos in your gallery are only interesting for the first 12 seconds and after that the material does not come out as you imagined. In these cases, is it possible to save the cutout and join the pieces with another video?
Unfortunately, TikTok it is not an editor and the only way to do this would be to post it on private mode, download it and upload it again with your plugin.
To do this, you only have to do the following:
- Follow the steps above to trim videos on TikTok.
- Apply the necessary effects and filters and press “Following”.
- A window will appear to describe the video and configure the display. Give touch on “Who can see this video”.
- You will see three options: choose “Private” and later “To post”.
To download, follow these steps:
- Go to your profile TikTok.
- Select the video and touch on the 3 horizontal points, located on the right side.
- Find the option “Download video” and ready.
How to cut a video on TikTok with third-party apps
If none of the above options works for you, it’s time to use a third-party tool. Yes, it is possible trim your videos then upload them on TikTok. Most of these apps are free and come packed with basic editing functions, including cutouts, transitions, layouts, filters, and more.
They are available in the official store Google play and AppStore and once installed on your cell phone, you can cut your videos and “Save” , “Preview”, “To export”. At the end of the edition you can already upload the content in TikTok.
The best known are:
- InShot – Video and Photo Music Editor for Android and iOS.
- Quik – GoPro video editor for photos and clips for Android and iOS.
- BeeCut – Incredibly easy free video editor app for Android and iOS.
As you will see, it is an easy function and you will not take more than a couple of seconds. Edit and trim your videos and start posting quality content on TikTok.
The best cheats for Android are on Andro4all, discover more cheats in our special section!