Learn how to turn on the flashlight on TikTok when recording your favorite videos.
TikTok, the short video platform with more than 500 million active users per month, continues to lead the social media market. So much so, that it already competes against the great Instagram, Snapchat and Facebook.
Its features and functions make every day more users join its incredible platform, especially to record short videos of various categories (animated, technology, news, lifestyle, video games, health, fitness, others …)
If you like this type of entertainment and you are also creative and original; It is possible that TikTok is ideal for you. Now, to stand out from the crowd you need to upload quality content, for this you must be aware of the editing details such as sound, effects, filters.
To guarantee a good job, some have chosen to buy the light rings and provide more light; However, if you are new and want to know in depth the TikTok functions, the best thing to do is to start recording using the flashlight or flash.
The flashlight can help you give a better impression of your videos on the platform, but if you do not know how to activate it, in this post we will show you how to turn on the flashlight on TikTok in simple steps. Go for it!
Where is the flashlight found on TikTok?
Surely you have already downloaded the application and want to upload content to start the interaction, but where is the flashlight?
- On the main screen of TikTok You will see short videos and a variety of options. In the upper central part you will find two alternatives: “Following” (users you follow) and “For you” (videos according to your preferences).
- On the right side you will find: avatar of the creator of the video, a heart icon to like, a message icon to comment, an arrow to share, and a circle icon at the end of the menu to see the available sound repertoire.
- At the bottom the home icon will appear to go to the section “For you”, a search magnifying glass, a message icon to review your DMs and a person icon that will take you to your profile.
- At the bottom, right in the center you will see a (+) symbol, it will take you to the video screen.
Now, once these options have been explored, to achieve the lantern on TikTok carry out the following process:
- Touch the (+) symbol and the video screen will automatically open to configure your content.
- Once the window is open, an options menu similar to the previous one will appear on the right side, locate the end of the menu lightning icon. Eureka! that is the TikTok flashlight.
How to turn on the flashlight on TikTok
This turns out to be very simple. On the video screen the options menu that we explained above will appear.
- To turn on the flashlight on TikTok: tap the lightning icon and start recording with more light using the rear camera of your mobile.
- To turn off the flashlight on TikTok: untick by tapping the lightning bolt icon again in the menu and you’re done.
Another simple way to identify when the power is on or off lantern on TikTok, is looking at the icon. If the yellow lightning bolt icon appears full, it indicates that this activated. If, on the contrary, it appears with a line in the middle, you mean that it is deactivated.
If you want to know all the Android news you have to listen to our podcast. New episode of Connecting on Ivoox and Spotify!