In this guide, we will see how to install Joker Kodi builds. These builds are available for Kodi 18 Leia and can be installed on Firestick and all other devices with Kodi.
Joker Kodi builds are a group of builds provided by the Joker Wizard. These builds are usually lightweight to support all Kodi devices especially those that are not powerful enough or don’t have a lot of space available.
Once you have installed the Joker Wizard you can do this choose from 10+ Kodi builds. To be lightweight, these builds mainly focus on simplicity. However, they offer a lot of content, including Sports, live TV, movies, TV shows, children’s content, documentaries and much more.
Note: stream safely!
When it comes to streaming with Kodi, all users have to do that be careful. This is because Kodi is known as a platform for copyright infringement due to the availability of Kodi add-ons and third-party builds. Governments, content owners and copyright agencies have done this in recent years stepped up their monitoring efforts in an attempt to fight vice.
Remember that illegal viewing of copyrighted content is a criminal offense, and that is easy being sued or receiving a DMCA notice due to copyright infringement. For this reason, it is super important to protect yourself with a good VPN like IPVanish.
VPNs help you achieve the desired level of protection by encrypt your activities and change your IP address. The first makes your activities meaningless to your ISP, while the second gives you a new online identity.
However, all VPNs are not created the same and they are offer different levels of privacy and security, as well as speed.
The VPN we recommend
For streaming on Kodi, we highly recommend IPVanish. For many years, the VPN has proven to offer solid privacy and security, and it contains some of the best speeds on the market. This is important because it allows you to stream on Kodi without buffering. For new subscriptions, IPVanish offers a trial period during which subscribers are entitled to a 100% money back guarantee!
To help you stream safely, we also have one exclusive and limited 73% discount for our readers.
Get 73% off IPVanish now!
How to install Joker Builds on Kodi
After purchasing a VPN, you can now go ahead and install Joker Kodi Build. Since the source is not official, we must first enable the installation from ‘unknown sources’.
Here’s the procedure for doing this:
Enable unknown sources
- Open on the homepage Settings by clicking the button
- Select on the system page System settings
- Place the mouse pointer Addons and turn on Unknown sources
Kodi can now install third-party builds and add-ons.
To install Joker build, we now need to install the host repository, Joker Repository.
Add the Joker Repo Source
- First turn on a good VPN like IPVanish, to prevent your ISP from blocking the repository
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and click Settings button
- Please select File managerand then double click Add source
- Enter the URL: https://insanity-builds.tk/fracturedrepo in the window that opens. It automatically adds “fracturedrepoIn the text box below. Click OK
Install Joker Wizard Host Repository
- On the Kodi home screen, click Add-ons in the menu on the left
- Open the package installer by clicking open box icon at the top of the menu bar
- Please select Install from Zip file
- Select the repo you just added. It should show as “fracturedrepo ” or whatever name you have it ”.
- click on repository.fracturedrepo-x.x.x.zip. (x stands for the version number.)
- You will be notified when the repo is successfully installed
Install the Joker Wizard
- In the same screen, click Install from the repository
- Please select Fracture Repo
- Select Program add-ons and open Joker Wizard
- You get one to install option. Hit it.
- Wait until you receive a notification that the Joker Build Wizard Add-on is installed
- After installation you will see a number of pop-ups. Click for the below Reject
- In the following, select the settings you want to keep and click “Continue.” You can leave the settings as they are.
- On the screen below, just click your back button to return to the home screen.
- From there you can see the Joker wizard under program add-ons. It is also accessible through home screen> Add-ons> Program Add-ons.
Install Joker Builds in Kodi
- After opening the Joker Wizards, select Builds on the window that opens.
- Now select the Joker Build you like. All manuals provide an example of the interface once you select them. For this manual we use the Inoculus Build.
- Now you have to decide if you have one fresh installation or just to install building and saving some (but not all) of your data. We recommend that you perform a new installation. This is the only way you can get your build to function optimally.
- In the pop-up, click Yes to confirm your intention and to have the Wizard reset your Kodi.
- If you chose a fresh installation, the wizard will first clean your files and then start downloading the build.
- Then it installs and asks you to close Kodi. Click OK to let the wizard do that.
After that it is time to start up your VPN avoid problems due to copyright infringement. The VPN also helps you bypass all geographical restrictions you will encounter on Kodi, as well avoid ISP restriction affecting streaming speeds.
If you already have a reliable VPN, use it. If not:
- You can take advantage of our offer and create an IPVanish account with a 73% discount
- From there, download and install the VPN app for your device
- Sign and connect to a server near you for best performance
- You are now ready to go!
Launch Kodi and enjoy the new look and content of your new build!
Check out other Kodi builds
Now that you’ve installed Joker Kodi Builds, it’s time to explore the many available builds. Don’t worry about the free space you have or the performance of your streaming device; you will discover their lightness and simplicity.
We hope you enjoyed this. How to install the Joker Kodi Builds guide. If so, please share it with all your friends, rate it and let us know your experience in the comments below.
Have fun streams!