This Saturday there is a new edition of “Asked – Hunted”. In a three-hour celebrity special, the candidates have to prove their knowledge once again.
From 8:15 p.m. 16 celebrities want to try to make as much money as possible. But first they have to go past the hunters. Moderator Alexander Bommes predicts: “It is time for the marathon again and again I take my hat off to the celebrities who dare. Our hunters will have a hard time! ”
The four celebrity teams of the quiz show are composed as follows:
- Laura Wontorra, Matthias Matschke, Jasmin Tabatabai and Markus Krebs
- Axel Stein, Gayle Tufts, Heino Ferch and Christine Ursprunguch
- Anneke Kim Sarnau, Ulrich Noethen, Laura Karasek and Boris Becker
- Malaika Mihambo, Lutz van der Horst, Verona Pooth and Gil Ofarim
The challengers include the “quiz volcano” Manuel Hobiger, the “quiz god” Sebastian Jacoby, the “know-it-all” Sebastian Klussmann or the “librarian” Klaus Otto Nargorsnik.
In addition to the celebrity sepcial, “In Demand – Hunted” can currently be seen in the first with new episodes from Monday to Friday at 6 p.m. In the evening program, a team of four candidates always compete against a “hunter” in the quiz.
- hunted: NDR / ARD / Thomas Leidig / itv Studios