The free satellite planning tool from Kathrein DS that was launched in October last year is being expanded to include solutions for single-cable systems.
With immediate effect, Kathrein Digital Systems also enables users of its free satellite planning tool to design single-cable systems. In addition to the previously planned new installations and conversions of satellite systems for up to four satellites, it is now possible to convert from cable television to single-cable satellite systems.
In addition, the satellite planning tool gets additional useful functional expansions, such as the option of individually naming individual sockets – even retrospectively in existing plans, the additional placement of amplifiers, the provision of unused outputs from multiswitches with terminating resistors, the subsequent modification of terrestrial antennas and lightning protection in the level plan as well as an optimized help system.
An overview of all the highlights of the satellite planning tool:
- Comfortable design of simple & complex SAT / single cable reception systems
- Complete overview of all level values for the entire system
- Planning of individual cable lengths & placement of amplifiers
- Calculation of the respective cable types & packaging units
- Saving, loading & subsequent editing of a configuration
- Creation of a level plan (PDF) for the entire system
- Creation of a material list (PDF) with all required components
- Automatic transfer of all items to the shopping basket of an electrical wholesale shop via the ELBRIDGE interface
The free satellite planning tool from Kathrein DS can be reached online or via the connected wholesale shops.
- df-kathrein-ds-logo: Kathrein Digital Systems