As of today, the children’s channel brings festival feeling to your living room. As of today, 20 national and international film highlights from renowned film festivals are on the Kika program.
The films of the “Kika Kino Festival” should be shown on all of the station’s film locations. Mondays in the summer film at 12 p.m., Fridays at 7.30 p.m. at Lollywood, in the Saturday cinema at 1.30 p.m., Sundays at the Sunday fairy tale at 12 p.m. and immediately afterwards in the weekly Sunday film.
The broadcaster receives support from several major film festivals, including the German Children’s Media Festival Goldener Spatz, the International Film Festival Schlingel, the Munich Film Festival and the Berlinale. Dr. Astrid Plenk, Kika program manager, explains: “Children’s film festivals could not take place in the usual way this year, so we quickly brought the festivals to KiKA. The result is a unique cooperation that has never existed in this form. We show 20 wonderful fabrics that the whole family will have a lot of fun with. Cinema is and remains a special place and the ‘Kika Kino Festival’ promises to bring this atmosphere home – I’m sure of that. ”
The festival program at a glance:
- Today, 1:35 pm: Matti and Sami and the three biggest mistakes in the universe
- Sunday, 12 noon: the white snake
- Sunday 1.30 p.m .: High-flyer – small birds, big clatter
- August 7, 7.30 p.m .: At eye level
- August 8, 1:35 pm: The peppercorns and the curse of the Black King
- August 9, 12 noon: King Laurin
- August 9, 1:20 p.m .: nonsense and the coati
- August 14, 7.30 p.m .: Little Spirou
- August 15, 1:35 p.m .: Felix
- August 16, 12 p.m .: The Crown Prince
- August 16, 1:30 p.m .: Help, our teacher is a frog!
- August 21, 7.30 p.m .: Amelie runs
- August 22, 1:30 p.m .: Stupid hat!
- August 23, 12 p.m .: The seven ravens
- August 23, 1:35 p.m .: Save Raffi!
- August 24, 12:05 p.m .: The Tree House Kings – rivals against their will
- August 28, 7.30 p.m .: Duck well – girls alone at home
unknown broadcast date: Shana – the wolf girl, The clever farmer’s daughter, Paper Planes – Do Emus dream of flying?
- kikakino: obs / The children’s channel ARD / ZDF / © KiKA