Xiaomi is one of the manufacturers that tries to bring its software to all the mobiles in its catalog the fastest. However, this speed implies that sometimes you are updates have not been tested thoroughly enough and cause the appearance of mistakes on certain models from the manufacturer.
In the Xiaomi Community the latest bugs that have appeared on the mobile are collected so that you know if the problem you are facing is unique or there are more users who may suffer the same problems. In recent weeks the Redmi 9 and Redmi Note 7, as well as the Redmi Note 7S are the terminals in which more errors have been found.
Latest problems detected in Redmi mobiles
In the case of cheap redmi mobiles, the problems are in the performance of the phone. The Redmi 9 presents failures randomly that cause the mobile to freeze or turn off without the user doing anything, depending on the version installed on the phone.
- The phone randomly freezes on versions V188.8.131.52.QJCIDXM and V184.108.40.206.QJCIDXM.
- The phone randomly shuts down in versions V220.127.116.11.QJCIDXM and V18.104.22.168.QJCIDXM.
In both cases, the brand has implemented improvements in the stable compilation that should solve the error, although it is not 100% confirmed.
Redmi Note 7 / 7S
The old success of the firm has a problem with headphones and, more specifically, with those that have an integrated microphone, which does not work due to an incompatibility with Android 10.
- The microphone of the headphones connected does not work in the version V22.214.171.124.QFGINXM. This happens because, in Android 10, the system process corresponding to the Google Assistant it is always in the foreground and resides in memory. This means that, when you activate Voice Match, the Google Assistant is recording in the foreground, which prevents the phone recorder from creating the thread corresponding to the audio input successfully. Therefore, the recording resulting is completely empty.
In this case, we must wait for a new update to resolve the failure.
Latest problems detected in Xiaomi mobiles
Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro
One of the mobile in what else problems have been detected in recent weeks is one that cost a lot to get in Spain, the Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro. This time the headaches are caused by the gesture system of MIUI and the brightness of the screen.
- The gesture of swipe up does not work when phone is in orientation horizontalwith the latest update V126.96.36.199.QECMIXM.
- He brightness of the screen after unlocking the phone by fingerprint is too low with the latest update V188.8.131.52.QECMIXM.
From Xiaomi they promise that the next version of the operating system will solve these two problems.