Denon announces its new music system CEOL-N11DAB. According to the company, this should be the next generation lifestyle network music system.
The system comes onto the market with DAB Plus / DAB radio. This is intended to expand the range of functions of previous models. This already includes Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant voice control as well as HEOS built-in for seamless multiroom streaming, as Denon explains. The HiFi system should be able to be coupled with several Denon Home speakers in different rooms via the HEOS app.
The CEOL-N11DAB is intended to support numerous music streaming options via WiFi, Ethernet, AirPlay 2, Bluetooth and USB. The mini hi-fi system also has an integrated CD player, as Denon announced. From August 2020, the CEOL-N11 DAB including SC-N10 two-way speakers should be available in gray, white and black. The price is 629 euros.
Denon has published the following features for the system:
- CD player (WMA or MP3), DAB + / DAB / FM radio and USB connection
- HEOS built-in for multi-room function
- Bluetooth, WLAN and AirPlay 2 for wireless streaming of the most popular music services
- Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant voice control
- Two optical inputs with automatic input detection of the TV signal
- Infrared (IR) learning function for the TV remote control
- Durable, double-layer and scratch-resistant top
- Two-way loudspeaker with 12 cm bass-midrange and 3 cm dome tweeter (the RCD-N11DAB CD receiver is also available without loudspeaker)