Euskaltel is one of the largest groups in Spain along with Orange, MásMóvil, Movistar and Vodafone. Like any third-party company, the operator of Basque origin has several support channels to answer user questions: free phone, email, social networks … On this occasion we have collected all the Euskaltel customer service channels to contact the company in a simple way.
Euskaltel’s free number for clients and non-clients
The easiest and most direct way of contacting Euskaltel is based on using the telephone assistance service. This service is provided through a series of telephone numbers, depending on the type of consultation that we are going to carry out. The list of numbers is as follows:
- Euskaltel customer service for individuals: 1717 (Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.).
- Euskaltel customer service for breakdowns: 1717 (24 hours 365 days a year).
- Euskaltel customer service for payment of overdue invoices: 900 840 092 (24 hours 365 days a year).
- Euskaltel customer service for prepaid mobiles: 2232 (24 hours 365 days a year).
- Euskaltel customer service for calls from abroad: 688 688 222 (24 hours 365 days a year).
Euskaltel email for email inquiries
If we are going to make an inquiry via email, we can refer to the following addresses provided by the company:
- firstname.lastname@example.org for private clients.
- email@example.com For businesses.
Euskaltel assistance forum to contact specialized agents
Another route that Euskaltel makes available to its clients is based on the forum that the website itself incorporates. We can access through the following link:
Normally, we receive a response from some of the specialized operators.
Euskaltel social networks (Twitter and Facebook)
The last way we can resort to contact Euskaltel is based on the operator’s social networks. Currently the company has a presence on Twitter and Facebook, from where we can issue any type of query to receive a response from the operator’s agents.
- Twitter: @euskaltel.
- Facebook: @euskaltel.
Other numbers and emails for customer support
Other news about … rates