Aliens, giant spiders and homeland eroticism: “The worst films of all time”, or “SchleFaZ” for short, will also be part of Tele 5 in the summer.
Because of the summer slump: Oliver Kalkofe and Peter Rütten have lifted the “most survivable-resistant-and-shitty-B-movie dregs” back to daylight from the shallows of the entertainment industry. The summer is thus saved. So off to the hammock, in a Hawaiian shirt and with a cocktail in hand, just watch Tele 5 on Fridays.
Starting today, August 14th, Oliver Kalkofe and Peter Rütten will take on six junk films at “SchleFaZ – The Worst Films of All Time”: Singing with Pia Zadora and the “Rock Aliens” – the 111th SchleFaZ, by the way, with a photo shoot in the pyramids “The Pharaoh’s Mummy”, homeland eroticism in the coal mine with “Let itch, buddy”, “Attack of the giant spider” – the title speaks for itself, on space patrol with “Dollman – The Space Cop” and Dolph Lundgren as He -Man in “Masters of the Universe”.
The trash film treasure hunters Oliver Kalkofe and Peter Rütten are opening the “SchleFaZ” summer festival again this year.
All films of the “SchleFaZ” summer season 2020:
- “Rock Aliens” on August 14th, around 10:15 pm
- “The Mummy of Pharaoh” on August 21, approx. 10:15 pm
- “Don’t itch, buddy” on August 28th, around 10:15 pm
- “Attack of the giant spider” on September 4th, around 10:15 pm
- “Dollman – The Space Cop” on September 11th, approx. 10:15 pm
- “Masters of the Universe” on September 18th, approx. 10:15 pm
- tele5sommer: obs / TELE 5 / Sven Knoch for TELE 5