Tonight the new “Celebrity Big Brother” season begins with a fairytale motto. But who of the residents moves to the fairytale forest and who moves to the fairytale castle?
Once there was another season of “Celebrity Big Brother”, but this time something was different: While some residents indulge themselves in the luxury of the fairy tale castle, the others have to get by with the sparse basic equipment of the fairy tale forest. At least that’s the concept that the viewer can expect this season of the Sat.1 reality show. The first broadcast will be broadcast live on Sat.1 tonight, August 10th, at 8.15 p.m.
Twelve residents moved to the fairytale forest on Wednesday. In the opening show, the moderators Marlene Lufen and Jochen Schropp welcome four other candidates who will move in live. The challenge “Celebrity Big Brother” begins today for three weeks for the 16 residents.
Among others, the legendary commentator Werner Hansch, ex-player wife Simone Mecky-Ballack, “The Biggest Loser” coach Ramin Abtin and the drag queen Katy Bähm will be there. After the opening show tonight, “Celebrity Big Brother” will be broadcast daily at 10:15 pm and on Fridays and Mondays at 8:15 pm on Sat.1 and Joyn. From August 24th, the action will be live every day at 8.15 p.m.
These are this year’s prominent candidates:
● Michael Ballack’s ex-wife Simone Mecky-Ballack
● Drag artist Katy, um
● Commentary legend Werner Hansch
● “The Biggest Loser” coach Ramin Abbot
● Wimbledon winner Claudia Kohde-Kilsch
● Ex-wife of Adel Tawil and actress Jasmine Tawil
● Ballermann icon Ikke Hüftgold
● Kelly Family power woman Kathy Kelly
● Reality asterisks Emmy Russ
● “Love Island” womanizer Mischa Mayer
● Soap actress Elene Lucia Ameur
● Teleshopping moderator Sascha Heyna
● Jungle Queen Jenny Frankhauser
● Swiss “Bachelorette” and moderator Adela Smajic
● Scene DJ and actor Senay Gueler
● Social media star Udo Boenstrup
- promibb: Sat.1 / Willi Weber