Five new candidates are leaving today – for the first time at prime time – again on the search for great love in “Daughter-in-law wanted”. But especially Mama has the say on the RTL program.
Tonight, “Daughter-in-law wanted” starts on RTL – for the first time at prime time. After the second season of the hospital series “Nightsisters” gave rather meager quotas over several weeks, the successor “Daughter-in-law wanted” should fix it again at prime time. (DIGITAL TELEVISION reported)
Vera Int-Veen is again presenter at this year’s season of the dating show. But what’s new: According to RTL, the show should shine in a whole new light this year. For the new slot, the format was “lighter and more authentic than before”.
And these are the five new season 13 candidates:
- Dennis (34), forwarding agent from NRW
- Andrea (29), restaurateur from Lower Saxony
- Heiko (46), prospective psychological advisor from Saxony-Anhalt
- Philipp (32), regular soldier from Schleswig-Holstein
- Meik (28), a trained chef, lives on Lake Balaton in Hungary
The audience can also look forward to seeing you again with familiar faces: Heiko’s brother Guido and girlfriend Anke drop by. In 2017 they met on the show. This year is to be married after a child together.
Today, Tuesday, July 14, at 8:15 p.m. for the first time at RTL: “Daughter-in-law wanted”. In parallel to the TV broadcast, you can also watch the broadcast live on TVNow.
- daughter-in-law: RTL / TVNow