The Optoma UHZ65UST and the LG HU85LS are currently two comparable ultra short-throw projectors available. In the final test comparison, we show you the similarities and differences between the two projectors.
To be able to illuminate an XXL screen from a few centimeters away is finally possible with ultra-short distance beamers. Thus, the large-screen theme is also interesting for use in the living room. The image projection becomes a contrast booster with a suitable UST screen, because special surfaces deflect the light forward and at the same time block incident residual light. In our test, we were able to increase the contrast of the white space almost by a factor of 10 compared to a white screen. But are these advantages sufficient to speak of a real TV alternative?
Here it goes on to part 2 of the test with data from the measurement laboratory!
- DSC08312: © Auerbach Verlag
- DSC08367: © Auerbach Verlag
- DSC08375: © Auerbach Verlag
- DSC08229: © Auerbach Verlag
- DSC08334: © Auerbach Verlag
- UST-Beamer-Optoma-Rec709: © www.portrait.com
- UST-Beamer-Optoma-DCI: © www.portrait.com
- UST-Beamer-LG-HDR color precision: © www.portrait.com
- UST-Beamer-LG color brightness: © www.portrait.com
- UST-Beamer-LG color temperature: © www.portrait.com
- DSC08869: © Auerbach Verlag
- DSC08309: © Auerbach Verlag