What are the best bathtubs to buy? Bathtubs are trendy because they give a bathroom the much-needed elegance.
There are hundreds of these products on the market today, making it difficult to choose the best. Fortunately, we looked at the top five luxury bathtubs you can find on the shelves.
Luxury Bathtubs Rating: Top 5 Models
The bathtubs in this review can meet your needs when it comes to elegance, budget, and taste. Here are our top five tips:
1. WOODBRIDGE B-0034 / BTS1611 71 “x 31.5” whirlpool water jet and bubble free-standing bath
The product has an extensive interior design that allows you to add up to 60 gallons of water. It also has a whirlpool and air bubbles that can make your bathing experience more enjoyable.
You can use up to ten adjustable body massage jets to experience the most luxurious bathing. There are also ten whirlpool bubble bath jets that ensure you have a comfortable bath.
Other functions are:
- A perfect mix of water and air: The system offers a robust but comfortable hydromassage.
- Approved pump: It gives you an even massage and is compatible with 110V.
- Air massage: You can immerse your body in thousands of air bubbles to relax all of your soft tissues.
- Relaxing experience: The bathtub helps you to relieve pain, promote blood and oxygen flow and relax the muscles.
- Stainless steel material: You can bet the tub can last for years without getting rust.
- Premium construction: It should also give you the elegance you want for a modern bathroom.
2. T and L International Luxury Stone freestanding bathtub
It is a product made in the USA by a team of professionals who can give you decades of service. The bath meets all IPC and UPC requirements, so you can place it safely in your bathroom.
It is one of the cheapest products you can find there and is good value for money. Its color also matches most bathroom decorations to enhance your room and make it more elegant.
Other notable features are:
- Enough space: The product can operate two adults at the same time and allow enough freedom of movement.
- Center drain: Allows easy water removal after bathing or when cleaning the bathtub.
- Easy to clean: The product is also resistant to stains and fire retardant.
- Stone composite: A great thing about this free-standing bath is that it is made of stone and without acrylic material.
- Slot overflow: It drains the water when the tub is full.
- Custom elevator: You can easily move it from one place to another.
3. Empava acrylic freestanding bathtub
The product comes with up to 95 air nozzles that help loosen warm air bubbles for your convenience. It also comes with a 0.5 HP air pump that helps deliver a powerful spray to relax your body.
One thing to keep in mind is that this is a luxurious pure scape model that offers 100% glossy white acrylic. It also has a contemporary, standalone design that gives your bathroom decor.
You can do other functions like:
- Define lines: They ensure that you place the bathtub in all bathrooms and it fits perfectly.
- Improved fit: You can rest in the water up to your shoulder for a relaxing effect.
- Huge capacity: The product is designed to hold up to 55 gallons of water.
- Preinstalled: It is also supplied pre-drilled for easy placement.
- Up to 3 years guarantee: The warranty covers parts to ensure that you use your bathtub safely.
- Permanent: It is one of the most durable bathtubs you can find on the market today.
4. American Standard 2772018W.020 Cadet
It is a quality product made of acrylic material that is reinforced with glass fiber. This gives you a long-lasting bathtub, with which you can enjoy the most elegant bathing session for years.
The product comes with a form-fitting backrest that allows you to jump in and relax after a long day. They can relieve pain and muscle stress after a hard day.
The product also has the following features:
- Cast armrests: They also offer elbow supports that keep you relaxed while bathing.
- Pre-leveled tub: The floor is pre-aligned to ensure that you place it without doing much.
- Double accessory deck area: You have more choice when it comes to deck.
- Always a clean system: It requires little maintenance because it does not catch dirt easily.
- Single speed engine: The system can save you energy as it only requires one motor or one pump with one speed.
5. America Standard Gelcoat Value
It is a fully equipped model that gives you the comfort and safety you want for a therapeutic bathtub. The product comes with a watertight door that is contoured to allow easy access.
You get a 10-year warranty on the shell and a 5-year warranty on other components. This shows you that you can get good value for money by choosing this product.
It also comes with these functions:
- Six jets of water: You can keep your body relaxed and combine with the pipe heater to warm up the water.
- Leg massage: Another notable feature is the leg massage, which calms and offers invigorating therapy.
- Durable material: It consists of durable gelcoat and has easy-to-touch buttons.
- White color: Due to its universal color, the bathtub fits all bathroom decorations.
frequently asked Questions
Q: What bath material holds heat best?
A: Soapstone is the best material for keeping warmth and a high quality material. Copper and brass also store heat well and can withstand bumps.
Q: Is bath tub water drinkable?
A: Bathtub water is not safe for drinking or bathing a child. Lead can get into the device from the glaze and contaminate the water.
The best luxury bathtubs can modernize your bathroom. You can also make your bathing experience more pleasant.