Aliens, giant spiders and home eroticism: “The worst films of all time”, in short “SchleFaZ”, are also part of Tele 5 in the summer.
Because of summer slump: From the shallows of the entertainment industry, Oliver Kalkofe and Peter Rütten have brought the “most dogged-resistant-and-crappy-B-movie sediment” back to daylight. The summer is saved. So go to the hammock, in a Hawaiian shirt and with a cocktail in your hand, just watch Tele 5 on Fridays.
From August 14th, Oliver Kalkofe and Peter Rütten will again make six junk films for “SchleFaZ – The worst films of all time”: Singing with Pia Zadora and the “Rock Aliens” – the 111th SchleFaZ, photo shoot in the pyramids with ” The mummy of the pharaoh ”, home eroticism in the coal mine with“ Let itch, buddy ”,“ Attack of the giant spider ”- the title speaks for itself, on space patrol with“ Dollman – The Space Cop ”and Dolph Lundgren as He- One in “Masters of the Universe”.
The trash film treasure hunters Oliver Kalkofe and Peter Rütten are opening the “SchleFaZ” summer festival again this year.
All films of the “SchleFaZ” summer season 2020:
- “Rock Aliens” on August 14th, around 10:15 p.m.
- “The Mummy of Pharaoh” on August 21, around 10:15 p.m.
- “Let itch, buddy” on August 28th, around 10:15 p.m.
- “Attack of the giant spider” on September 4, around 10:15 p.m.
- “Dollman – The Space Cop” on September 11th, around 10:15 p.m.
- “Masters of the Universe” on September 18, around 10:15 p.m.
- tele5sommer: obs / TELE 5 / Sven Knoch for TELE 5