Cross-platform mobile app development comes with its benefits which have led to its present popularity. Various cross-platforms mobile app development frameworks have begun to come into the market and nearly every mobile app development company in India has been seen trying their hand at this unique and interesting technology.
TOP 10 Cross-Platform Mobile App Development Frameworks to Use in 2021:
- Cloud service to pack, evaluate, and distribute
- Cost-effective due to Titanium Framework
- Fundamental source codes available to users always
- Open-source and front-end framework allowing changing in the codes
- Based on SAAS UI frameworks
- Offers a feel similar to that of native
- Extremely flexible for app developers
- Its open-source nature makes it simple to share
- Its sturdy backend helps beginners
Flutter, created by Google, is a UI SDK that lets cross-platform app developers create high-performance apps on different platforms like Android, Web, Desktop, and iOS while using one code. If you wish to create a customized mobile app on Android OS and iOS, Flutter is the best framework. Flutter supports a widget that helps enhance the looks of mobile apps. The widget comes with many features like navigation, scrolling, fonts, icons, and more and offers native-like performance as well.
- A perfect option for creating MVPs
- Promotes portable GPU that lets you work on the newest interfaces
- Build brand-driven designs using OEM widgets
- Direct access to iOS and Android APIs
- Cross-platform development
- Solid Backend Support
- JQuery Mobile
It’s a cross-platform app development framework used to create both web and mobile applications for different devices. Using this framework, developers can run the same code across all devices. This HTML5-based framework comes with different plugins like Content-Slider, Image Slider, Pop-Up Box, and more. It is also compatible with various other frameworks like PhoneGap.
- Powerful Theming Framework
- Many Add-on Plugins
- Responsive Framework
Xamarin is a different cross-platform app development framework. It’s a streamlined tool that is used to create apps for iOS, Android, and Windows using .Net and C#. It lets app developers use nearly 90% code for creating a single app for three platforms. The apps it delivers have aesthetics like native apps using its remarkable APIs. It is thus one of the top choices of developers for cross-platform development.
- Native-level application functionalities
- Supports inclusion of Java, C++, and Objective-C libraries
- Robust checking of compile-time
It offers Rhodes which is a Ruby-based and open-source framework. It goes well with iOS, Android, RIM, Symbian, and Windows. It lets you create native-like apps for various platforms using a single code. RhoMobile equips RhoHub and RhoSync. RhoHub is a hosted app development environment that can be used to code the apps. RhoSync is an independent server using which you can store all the app’s data. While RhoMobile, your work can be done quickly, accurately, and efficiently.
- Its DRY approach helps avoid code repetition and helps in the smooth development
- JRuby lets Ruby apps to work on Java containers
- Utilizes Ruby which is quite productive
- Its library is very speedy
- Its APIs are asynchronous
- Uses single-threaded models with event looping functionalities
- Sencha Touch
This cross-platform app development framework helps in creating web-based apps and is generally used to make efficient apps. Using this framework, app developers can create securely integrated and well-tested UI libraries and components.
- Supports Cordova integration
- Comes with efficient agnostics backend data packages
- In-built native looking themes
Cross-platform app development has become the need of time. Hire dedicated app developers India to get an app created for your business.