Players with small hands often have big problems, especially when it comes to using a traditional full-size keyboard.
Can’t you type quickly? Can’t you type exactly? Players also cannot play their favorite games without difficulty.
The only solution is to invest in a mechanical keyboard for people with small hands.
Such mechanical keyboards have a compact design and are also ideal for people who are always on the go.
So how do you know which mechanical keyboard to buy?
To find out, keep reading this article because it covers some of the best mechanical gaming keyboards. You can then choose the option that suits your needs. It will help you make your life a lot easier!
Best mechanical keyboards for small hands comparison chart
Top 8 best mechanical keyboards for small hands 2020 reviews
1 Gorgeous modular mechanical gaming keyboard TENKEYLESS
The GMMK is the best keyboard for those who want to try different switches.
With this keyboard you can switch between different switches and replace the old ones.
In addition, you can swap the switches to bring your keyboard to the expert level.
The Glorious Modular Mechanical Keyboard also has hot-swappable switches. Therefore, you can use branded switches, including Cherry, Gateron, Zeal and Kailh switches.
In addition, with this feature, you no longer need to buy a new keyboard if you want to try a new switch.
The switches can also be changed very easily. All you have to do is pull out the switch like a keycap and then mix and match the switch combination you want to try. The switch can be changed in less than 5 seconds.
The GMMK is supplied with a beautiful sandblasted aluminum front panel. It also has 100 percent anti-ghosting.
This keyboard also has various RGB LED backlight modes. The keyboard has RGB backlighting of approximately 16.8 million colors.
In addition, it has modular switches as well as double-shot injection keycaps and a minimalist design. As a result, the GMMK gives users complete control over the keyboard without any prior technical knowledge.
The GMMK also has a floating keycap design. It also has no visible branding, making it the ultimate minimalist keyboard.
It also has a standard keycap layout. This way you can use any aftermarket keycap set.
This Glorious keyboard is made of durable material and is available at an affordable price.
- The GMMK has the hot-swap function, which allows you to switch between the switches with ease.
- This keyboard also has a standard layout that simplifies use.
- You can clean the keyboard very easily.
- It has a minimalist design.
- It has bright RGB lighting that you can easily control using your keyboard or software.
- The GMMK has rattle stabilizers.
- Even the design with floating switches may not be for everyone.
- The case quality is not as durable and average.
2 Logitech G Pro mechanical gaming keyboard
As the name suggests, the Logitech G Pro keyboard is a high quality mechanical keyboard.
It was built according to the specifications required by esports athletes to provide the perfect level of precision, speed and performance for the competitive level.
This keyboard has durable Romer G switches. These switches operate about 25 percent faster than other mechanical standard switches. As a result, the key is pressed almost instantly from your fingers to the screen.
In addition, due to its extremely portable, slim and compact design, it is not very space-saving when placed on the table. You have enough space for mouse movements.
The compact design is also the reason why this keyboard can be easily taken to places like a tournament. This makes it a reliable keyboard.
The Logitech G Pro keyboard also has detachable micro USB cables. These cables are triple-pointed to ensure a simple and secure connection. It also offers safer transportation in your travel bag.
In addition, the keyboard has a three-stage angle setting. It also has rubber feet, which ensure sufficient stability during intensive games.
- The G Pro keyboard has a small and slim design.
- It offers quick keystrokes.
- It has semi-quiet keystrokes.
- This keyboard has built-in memory where you can save custom profiles.
- It also has RGB lighting per button that supports approximately 16.8 million colors.
- The device comes with a detachable USB cable to ensure better transport.
- The macro assignment of this keyboard is only restricted to function keys.
- The Logitech G Pro keyboard has no additional USB pass-through ports.
- It is also not equipped with media buttons.
- There is also no carry bag included, which makes it difficult to take with you.
- The price is comparatively higher than for other similar models.
3 CORSAIR K65 LUX RGB Compact mechanical keyboard
The CORSAIR K65 Lux RGB is a mechanical keyboard with a compact design. So you can move your mouse easily and freely while playing.
This keyboard is designed to have a 10-key design (tkl). It also has a lightwe
ight aluminum body, making this keyboard ideal for on the go.
The frame of this keyboard is made of anodized brushed aircraft-grade aluminum. As a result, it also offers extreme durability.
The CORSAIR K65 Lux RGB offers advanced lighting control. It comes with large keycaps that allow for dynamic, vibrant, and multi-color backlighting.
In addition, the CUE support function enables sophisticated macro programming. You can also use various dramatic lighting effects and animations for unlimited game customizations.
The CORSAIR K65 Lux RGB offers 100 percent CHERRY MX RGB Red Key switches. These switches have gold contacts that enable quick response and precise key presses.
In addition, the keyboard has a full key rollover to USB and a 100 percent anti-ghosting function that ensures accurate gameplay.
It also has a USB pass-through connector that offers uninterrupted gameplay. You can also use it immediately for your mouse or wireless headset adapter.
Finally, it also offers contoured, structured FPS and MOBA key sets that you can use to keep everything under control.
- The CORSAIR K65 Lux RGB offers high RGB color accuracy.
- This keyboard also offers optional FPS (WASD) and MOBA (QWERDF) keys.
- The Corsair Utility Engine is specifically designed to reassign heavy-duty keys, macros, and vivid lighting effects.
- It consists of a sturdy aluminum frame, which makes it both light and durable.
- This keyboard also comes with a removable palm rest.
- It’s not the most budget-friendly keyboard option on the market.
- For the lighting effects to work, the CUE software must also be running.
- Two USB ports are required to run.
4 Redragon K552-RGB Mechanical gaming keyboard
The Redragon K552 KUMARA RGB keyboard has a compact design with 87 keys. In this way, you can work freely because the keyboard does not take up much space and does not affect your performance.
The design doesn’t match the average mechanical gaming keyboard. This keyboard is designed for punch, because it offers excellent ergonomics. With these functions, you can feel comfortable no matter how long you type or how intense your gameplay is.
In addition, this keyboard offers the extended RGB backlight. It offers a wide range of RGB backlight colors as well as five different lighting modes for all 87 keys. You can also create your own custom settings.
You can also adjust the backlight brightness, breathing speed and direction of the backlight, or turn the lights off completely if necessary.
The Redragon K552 KUMARA RGB also offers injection molded double-cap keycaps. As a result, you can experience crystal clear, even backlighting and non-scratchy lettering.
This keyboard also has panel-mounted keys. A metal plate is integrated between the switches and the circuit board. As a result, the keyboard has a rigid and robust platform that is durable and has a long lifespan.
It also features Outemu custom mechanical switches that happen to be the Cherry Blue equivalent. These offer you longevity, durability and responsiveness.
The buttons also offer medium resistance. Not only do you hear an audible click, you also get precise tactile feedback for performance.
The Redragon K552 KUMARA RGB is not just a good option for gamers. Instead, it can also be used for office work. This keyboard has an excellent typing tool and provides keystroke accuracy. Therefore, you will likely make fewer typing mistakes.
- The Redragon K552 KUMARA RGB is a very inexpensive keyboard.
- It is made of high quality material and is durable.
- It also has an aluminum back plate.
- The Redragon K552 KUMARA RGB offers a small footprint without Tenkeyl.
- It also has 12 function keys
- The keyboard offers a range of RGB options in the RGB version.
- The Redragon K552 KUMARA RGB optionally only offers a blue switch.
- A detachable USB cable is not included either.
- The keycaps are too thin.
- It has only mediocre feet, which makes it a little slippery.
5 SteelSeries Apex M750 TKL RGB Tenkeyless mechanical game keyboard
The SteelSeries Apex M750 TKL RGB has a compact design. This keyboard has a 10-key design. As a result, it offers greater ergonomics.
This design also provides an optimal distance between the keyboard and mouse. As a result, you experience an expanded range of motion.
It also offers Discord chat integration. With this function you can receive chat notifications. You can use various lights to customize your keyboard to show new messages, mute status, and more.
The SteelSeries Apex M750 TKL RGB is a favorite of two-time esports player of the year, Sander ‘Vo0’ Kaasjager, who goes to battle with his Apex M750 TKL.
The keyboard offers you exclusive event-based SteelSeriesGameSense lighting. These reactive lights respond to various in-game notifications such as B. low ammunition, health, kills, money, etc.
This device is made from a 5000 series aluminum metal alloy and has a frame that is not only simple but also extremely durable.
In addition, the frame has a stunning matte black finish, making it a great centerpiece for your gaming station.
It features third generation mechanical SteelSeries switches. These mechanical QX2 switches offer remarkably faster gameplay, low power and a linear actuation point.
This keyboard also offers all of PrismSync’s multi-colored dynamic lighting effects. You can use these effects between all of your SteelSeries Prism-enabled gears.
You can also use these effects to create your own light shows. With this PrismSync function you can increase the level of your battle station.
- It has an attractive design that is aesthetically pleasing.
- This keyboard ha
s a design that makes it easy to use.
- The SteelSeries Apex M750 TKL RGB has a robust and robust construction.
- It offers a wide range of dazzling lighting effects.
- It comes with simple software customization.
- It is not an affordable option.
- The SteelSeries Apex M750 TKL RGB does not have dedicated media buttons.
- It also doesn’t come with a wrist rest pad.
- The cable is not braided.
6 Mechanical gaming keyboard E-Element Z-88 RGB
The E-Element Z-88 RGB is equipped with the newer version of the pluggable Blue Switches from Outemu Innovative.
These switches offer durability, responsiveness and durability. In addition, these buttons offer medium resistance. You will probably hear an audible click, while it also gives you tactile feedback.
This keyboard also has five replacement switches. If a switch doesn’t work, you can easily replace it.
The E-Element Z-88 RGB has 81-key anti-ghosting and the N-key rollover. As a result, you can use multiple buttons at the same time at high speed.
Each key is also controlled by an independent switch. So you can enjoy high quality games along with a quick answer.
The keyboard also includes a preset 10-mode RGB backlight and a color flash speed.
In addition, it has injection molded double-shot keycaps with crystal clear backlighting, making this keyboard a permanent option. It even includes a solid color background mode.
The E-Element Z-88 RGB offers both durability and compatibility. It is made of high quality ABS and metal. It has a matt texture and a gold-plated USB connection. As a result, this keyboard is both robust and robust.
It is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X, Windows XP and Windows VISTA.
In addition, the keyboard has key combinations and an ergonomic design. You can also use multimedia keys such as Fn + F1 ~ F12 for games, multimedia controls for entertainment, email, etc.
- The E-Element Z-88 RGB is made of high quality material to give you durability.
- It’s a great option for people on a tight budget.
- The device has an ergonomic design.
- This keyboard has no customization.
- It can be quite annoying as it makes a lot of noise.
7 HyperX Alloy FPS Pro – Tenkeyless mechanical gaming keyboard
The HyperX Alloy FPS Pro is the perfect solution for FPS players. This keyboard has a compact TKL (Tenkeyless) keyboard that maximizes desktop space and allows you to move your mouse freely. It is built to have approximately 87 keys.
In addition, this mechanical keyboard offers everything a professional player would need except a number pad.
The HyperX Alloy FPS Pro has reliable and responsive CHERRY MX switches for blue and red.
The frame is made of robust solid steel, which ensures stability. As a result, you have a secure platform during intense play.
In addition, the device has a minimalist design and a detachable cable. As a result, this keyboard is portable and can be easily carried around.
It also includes features like a variety of game modes and an N-key rollover. It also offers a variety of red light sources and dynamic effects to highlight the aesthetics of your system.
- The HyperX Alloy FPS Pro has a compact design that offers space for hand movements.
- It is equipped with real Cherry MX switches.
- This keyboard comes with a detachable cable, making it a portable option.
- It is delivered without a carrying case.
- The rubber feet have a bad glue.
8 Redragon K561 VISNU Mechanical game keyboard
The Redragon K561 RGB has a compact 87-key design. This layout complements most computer setups and allows you to save desk space for more hand movements.
It is ideal for all new mechanical keyboard users. With this keyboard you can type quickly. As a result, you can enjoy better gaming performance. Both gamers and office workers can use this mechanical keyboard.
It also has blue switches. These switches offer satisfactory key travel and ultra-fast responsiveness. It also offers tactile feedback and an audible click on activation.
These blue OUTEMU switches provide feedback so you can improve your writing speed and accuracy. This feature offers an advantage over your competitors because you get an accurate answer.
Apart from that, this keyboard also has an adjustable RGB backlight. It is equipped with approximately six backlight themes as well as 18 backlight modes. With these you can easily type in the dark. You can also adjust the brightness lever with the function keys.
This keyboard has about 87 standard keys. Apart from that, it also offers 100 percent anti-ghosting buttons. With these anti-ghosting keys, the keyboard can reliably provide users with accurate performance without bugs.
- This keyboard is made of high quality material. Therefore, it has a high quality built.
- The buttons are extremely comfortable to use.
- It offers high quality RGB lighting effects.
- The keycaps are removable.
- The keyboard moves when it is placed on the flat side of the desk.
- A number pad is missing.
Mechanical keyboards are great for anyone who likes to play or who needs a fast and accurate keyboard.
However, people with small hands cannot normally use a conventional keyboard. Typically, full-size keyboards can lead to mistakes and typing errors for such people. Therefore, it is better to opt for mechanical keyboards with a compact design.
The best mechanical keyboard for small hands is definitely the CORSAIR K65 Lux RGB mechanical keyboard.
This is a great option for users who want to do heavy keyboard work. It is a very durable keyboard and has a long lifespan. It’s light and offers some dynamic lighting effects that you can enjoy.
In addition, it is very easy to carry around and a great portable option. It is one of the best mechanical small hand keyboards to consider when buying.