Today we are going to download and install Viva TV APK on Firestick and Android. There has recently been a huge shift in the way users consume entertaining content. Gone are the days when cable subscription was the only way to watch content from different parts of the world. Today, internet streaming is the most preferred way, and the reasons are not just because it is affordable (or free), but because it offers much more variety of content than a cable subscription.
Another reason is that streaming platforms work on different devices, so whether you have a smartphone, tablet, PC or smart TV, you can watch your favorite anytime anywhere with the compatible applications for each of those devices. When we talk about streaming applications, there are many, and each has its peculiar features and functions. Some of these apps are free; some are paid; some offer limited content, while others offer unlimited content.
Whatever you are looking for, Viva TV APK is one of those internet streaming apps that provide content (movies and TV shows) to users for free. Sounds interesting? Keep reading to learn more about the application and how to install it on devices such as FireStick TV, Android TV Box or even your Android device.
What is Viva TV?
Viva TV APK is a free application that provides the latest movies and TV shows to users for free. Be it an Android device, FireStick, Nvidia Shield, Android TV box or other similar devices, Viva TV is the go-to app you can trust for all entertainment content.
Features of Viva TV
- Viva TV works with any device in the default settings. You don’t need to root your device before you can use the app. Once you download and install it, you can start using it right away.
- It comes with a simple and easy to use user interface. TV shows and movies are categorized by genres, names, year of release, and rating.
- While streaming on the app, you will receive recommendations from other TV shows and movies that you can also enjoy. This feature also has a one-click download option that allows you to save the content to your device immediately.
- You can stream content in various video resolutions from 360p to 4K. There are also different servers that offer different speeds.
- VIVA APK can be used by anyone without registration or registration.
- It features the “Requests” option, where you can request movies or TV shows that are not yet available. The developer will update the app within three business days.
- Viva APK supports media players such as VLC and MX player. It also has a default player in case you don’t have either of these.
- Viva APK does not display ads, so there are no interruptions while enjoying your favorite movies or shows. The app is also small in size and does not host video data on its servers; instead, the internet crawls for working links from different servers.
Viva TV APK Download
|Name:||Viva TV APK|
|App version||1.1.9 (May 2020)|
|App size||18.6 MB|
|Download link||Viva TV APK|
How to install Viva TV on Firestick
# 1- Find the “SettingsOption in the main menu. Click in settings on ” Device or My Fire TV. ‘
# 2- Click on “Developer options” and then “Apps from unknown sources. ‘
# 3- Select ‘To turn onAnd then go to the FireStick home screen.
# 4- Click the search icon and type “Downloader. ‘
# 5- Select ‘Downloader’ directly below the keyboard.
# 6- Click on the app called “Downloader” and then “Download”.
# 7- Click on “Open, “”Allow,” and then “OK. ‘
# 8- Click on the search bar and you will be prompted to enter your URL.
# 9- Enter the following URL https://mykodiaddons.com/viva and then click on “To go. ‘
# 10- Viva TV starts to download automatically. Wait a few seconds.
# 11- Click on “to install,” and then “Done. ‘
# 12- Go back to “Downloader” and then click on “remove. This frees up some space of your FireStick memory storage.
# 13- Go back to the home screen and you will find Viva TV in your list of apps.
How to install Viva TV on Android
As mentioned earlier, you don’t need to root your Android device to use the Viva TV app on it. If you want to stream content on your Android device, below are the steps you need to follow;
Step 1: Go to “Settings“And find the”Safetychoice. Click it when you find it.
Step 2: Go to “Device Administrators” and click the toggle switch next to “Unknown sources. Turn on the toggle switch so you can download and install APK.
Step 3: Download now Viva TV APK from the previously given link (https://mykodiaddons.com/viva).
Step 5: After downloading, go to your “File Manager” and open the folder where you downloaded the APK file. Click on the file and then on “to installWhen the installation window appears.
Step 6: Viva TV starts installing and after a few seconds you can start streaming content with this app on your Android device.
How to install Viva TV on Android TV Box
You can also stream content on an Android TV Box by installing this app especially if you are the type who likes to watch movies and TV shows on a big screen. With the steps below you can install Viva TV on your Android TV box without any problem.
- Navigate to “SettingsAnd then ‘Privacy’.
- Find the “Unknown sourcesOption and check the box next to the option. After that, you can install third party applications on your Android TV box.
- Launch the Google Play Store and download any highly rated download manager, e.g. ES File Explorer.
- After downloading and installing ES File Explorer, go to “Tools, ”And then select“Download Manager. ‘ When you see it “+,” Click here.
- Enter the name and path of the file you want to download by typing in the URL, https://mykodiaddons.com/viva.
- Viva TV APK will download and you can open the file.
- To open the file, click on “Open File” and then “Install”.
- After the successful installation of the app, click “Done”. Then return to the home screen and launch the app to start streaming.
FAQS About VIVA TV
Is Viva TV a free app?
Yes, this is a free app. You don’t have to pay to download or stream with the app.
Which devices does Viva TV APK support?
It works with all Android devices such as Android smartphones, Android TV boxes, Kodi Android Box, Android SmartWatch, Amazon FireStick, Fire TV, Fire Cube, Nvidia Shield and Ruko.
Does Viva work with iOS devices?
No, Viva is not available for iOS devices.
Is Viva TV APK vulnerable to viruses?
No, that’s not it. Downloading from trusted sources like ours will give you a clean and malware-free copy of the app.
Do you need a VPN for Viva TV?
Yes. Using a VPN while streaming is important to ensure you protect your privacy.
Can you get subtitles on Viva TV?
Yes. You can add subtitles when streaming movies or TV shows.
Does Viva TV support Chromecast?
Chromecast is not currently available on Viva TV, but it’s in the works as developers have pledged to include Chromecast support when the next version of the app is released. So you can watch movies and TV shows directly on your TV.
How big is Viva TV?
This is a lightweight application because it does not take up too much space on your device. It also does not keep content on its servers. What it does is crawl the internet for working streaming links and make them available to you.
Viva TV APK is one of the apps you must have on your FireStick or Android device if you want to receive high quality content for free. For example, in the UK, Netflix no longer offers new users a free one-month view.
And many users like to take advantage of this type of offer, but when it is no longer available, users look for the next best alternative. This is where Viva TV comes into play, and so far it has done an excellent job of delivering high quality movies and TV shows.
Disclaimer: The applications, add-ons or services mentioned on this site are used by users. We do not check, promote, link or host the legality of these apps with copyright protection streams. We are strong against content piracy and we beg our readers to avoid it in every way possible. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, we refer to content without copyright protection that is available to the public.