Now that many of us are no longer in the office, we cannot get up and ask our colleague who helps us with the problems in our team. They cannot lend us any other substitute equipment immediately either. Therefore, it is highly recommended to have a good support service that offers a quick response to any problem and need.
What is Lenovo Premier Support
It is a service of Premium technical support Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and to which customers can contact through a unique and exclusive telephone number for incident management. It is a phone with which you do not have to press a thousand buttons until they attend you, and gives direct access to your premier technician quickly. Professionals who are also subjected to evaluations, for which they are committed to the maximum in giving a solution as quickly and accurately as possible, and it will always be the same that will respond to us while the incident lasts.
Through the service, customers will have at their disposal all kinds of support, both hardware and software, as well as certain privileges. Your requests will be the first requests to be addressed, you may have a next business day on-site service or warranty claims that include parts and labor, etc.
But it doesn’t stop there, as Lenovo Premier Support also offers personalized recommendations, the delivery of comprehensive reports and account reviews on a regular basis.
Lenovo Premier Support Features
Lenovo’s premium service includes the following features:
- Access to the customer support center for solving technical and factory problems.
- Advanced technical support with exclusive phone number 24 hours a day throughout the year.
- Warranty claims that include parts and even labor.
- Full hardware and software support from original equipment manufacturers.
- Single point of contact to simplify comprehensive incident management. In this way, it is not necessary to have to explain the problem again every time we contact the support service. The same technician will guide us to the final resolution of the incident.
- Technical account managers that offer a proactive relationship and escalated management.
- Set of reports (shipping, service level, repetitions, inside or outside the guarantee).
- Access to the Lenovo Commercial Portal for ticket management and proactive problem solving.
- Asset tag and contact information for the Premier support center.
- Next business day repair service and priority parts access so computer downtime is kept to a minimum.
As far as warranty claims are concerned, if Lenovo determines that the product issue is covered by the warranty and the issue cannot be resolved by phone or customer replacement of a part, then the company will take out a onsite repair as quickly as possible through the service itself.
How to contact and get support
The first thing we have to do is find out if our team is one of those that allows you to enjoy Lenovo Premier Support. For this, what we have to do is visit the web support.lenovo.com or pcsupport.lenovo.com and indicate the serial number in the search field.
If our equipment is compatible with the service, then it will appear the Premier service icon. By clicking on this option, the different contact options will appear. However, before contacting Lenovo Premier Support, it will be necessary to collect the following information so that it can be provided to the service engineer:
- Machine type, model and serial number.
- We must record any screen that can help identify the error.
- System logs.
- Problem information. If the server is offline, a new installation, or a productive server, this is the first time the error has occurred, software or hardware updates have been recently applied, or the error can be reproduced.
With all this information ready, we are now ready to contact Lenovo Premier Support, something that we can do through a phone call, chat or the service of tickets which includes the service.
If we want to contact by phone, the first thing we have to do is visit the Lenovo support website, indicate the serial number of our device and then click on the section contact us or Contact Us. If your team has a Premier Support guarantee, the direct telephone number for our Premier service will appear exclusively. Finally, the only thing we have left is to select the list of Support phones.
It is also possible to contact one of the Lenovo Premier Support service technicians through a chat also available on the Lenovo support website. To do this, the first thing we have to do is go to the Lenovo support site, enter the serial number of our device.
Now, we select the option Chat that appears in the Contact section and a chat tool will open to which in a few moments one of the service technicians will connect to help us in what we need.
To use the Lenovo Premier Support ticket service, we must go back to the support page and enter our serial number to identify ourselves.
On this occasion, we must select the option to send a request to the service or ticket and the page will automatically open for us. open a new ticket with our incidence. This will be managed as soon as possible by one of the Lenovo service technicians or engineers. It is important to note that to correctly open the ticket system, we must have previously indicated the serial number of our team.